❀┆ 16

CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

🔞

"Let me corrupt you, baby"

Minho felt shivers run down his spine at the tone and placement of Jisung's hand on his thigh which was slowly going up closer and closer to his bulge. Was he really willing to lose his virginity to a hot man he knew for like 4-5 days? Even though he had the opportunity and he had really started to like Jisung, he didn't know if he wanted to have sex yet. That would be a whole next level "I'm sorry I-I can't and the others are here too s-so–"

"Hyunjin and Jeongin won't be up until morning and the others just left." Jisung simply said. It was true, they were (almost) alone in the house so there wouldn't be a problem.

But Minho moved away from Jisung and stood up, looking rather embarrassed, "N-No, sorry"

Jisung watched him walk fast towards the door and he was about to get out but stopped while holding the doorknob. Minho was hesitant as to what he would do. Part of him was saying no because losing your virginity is supposed to be special and with your partner. Jisung wasn't Minho's boyfriend (not yet at least). But on the other hand, he had never experience sexual activities before and he was curious. He was extremely curious. And his hormones were getting in his head.

And Jisung, a handsome guy, asking him for permission to have sex? Most people would say yes in an instant, even if that'd be for a one night stand. He had made his decision. And he decided to go 'YOLO' in case this wouldn't work out. He let go of the doorknob and slowly turned around, gasping when he saw Jisung's figure right in front of him, "Made a decision, pretty?" he muttered as he looked down at him.

Minho took a deep breath, not liking how he was getting all nervous and shy again when nobody had ever made him feel like this. Minho hesitantly nodded his head and looked back up at the taller boy "Yes, I did" he felt as if he couldn't breathe when Jisung's hands rested on his hips, pulling him closer to his own body.

The taller rubbed his hips with his thumbs before leaning down to whisper in his ear, "And?" he moved lower to his neck, planting a kiss on the side of it as he felt Minho's body tense up. The smaller had placed his hands on Jisung's chest, tilting his head to the other side slightly to give him more space, surprising Jisung a little from the submission "I wanna do it but please don't be too rough on me"

Minho's words made Jisung pause for a second. He felt something he hadn't felt for way too long. Protectiveness. He wanted to protect Minho from everything and everyone. At first he didn't want to admit he wanted anything serious with the smaller, just friends with benefits or something, but his heart started to tell him something else. It was different. He lightly bit his neck, hearing the other boy's sharp breath.