❀┆ 15

CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

Hyunjin and Jeongin were currently sleeping on the same bed.

The vampire had to rest for a while since the 'cure' to his poisoning was slowly kicking in but his wound had finally healed. His body was just weak. Just like the human next to him, after lots of his blood was taken out of his body. It was dangerous but he knew the consequences.

Felix was leaning in the doorframe watching the two of them with a small frown on his lips. He suddenly felt someone's presence behind him so he turned his head and saw Chan standing there with his arms crossed "They won't wake up until the sun rises. We wanted to make sure they get good rest" he explained, talking about the pills they gave the two so they wouldn't wake up early.

The smaller nodded his head and turned his attention back to the two, mostly his friend. He flinched when he felt one of Chan's hands wrap around his waist. For some reason he found comfort from his gesture instead of finding it weird that he was being touched by someone who is practically still a stranger to him.

"I have to admit I was surprised when I saw your friend coming down with Han"

"We were surprised ourselves when he said he wanted to do it" he glanced at Chan while saying so before his gaze fell on the floor "Knowing Jeongin he was probably overthinking that Hyunjin got hurt because of him so he thought that if he was the one giving him blood then that would make up for it" he sighed and turned around "I'm going to see how Minho hyung is doing-"

"Ah, ah-" Chan stopped him by pulling him from the waist "He's with Jisung right now" Felix raised a brow "So?" he crossed his arms.

"Don't you want your brother to find a boyfriend?"

"How do you know he's gay? Maybe he would like a girlfriend"

The short male fought back and felt Chan pull away his hand, which disappointed him but decided not to say anything "He gives off homosexual vibes and mostly bottom ones" Chan heard Felix gasp and received a light slap on the arm "My brother? A bottom? Hell no, never!"

They heard footsteps coming and then Seungmin along with Changbin came in sight "Hey, we're going to search for a convenience store around here, are you guys coming? I asked Minho hyung but he said he was tired" Seungmin mainly said the last one to Felix who shrugged "Yeah sure I'll come" he then pointed at Chan "He's coming too. At least now we can feel more safe when we go outside"

"I thought you were gonna say no" Seungmin said "Considering the fact you're scared of the dark and it's almost pitch black outside" Felix blinked twice and turned to Chan "Don't you guys have any flashlights or something?"

Chan hummed before shaking his head "We don't really go outside at night, well except when we want to find food, but still when we do we are able to see clear. I mean we don't have night vision but we can see, y'know. Let's just say that humans are blind compared to a vampire's eyesight" he furrowed his brows as he looked at Felix "You're scared of the dark?"

Seungmin couldn't not make a remark "Scared? He's shitting himself every time we go somewhere with no light" Changbin snorted as Felix's mouth opened wide

"Seungmin!"

Meanwhile..

"Would you stop it?!"

Minho slapped Jisung's hand away from his shoulder as they were both sitting on the vampire's bed. Jisung was trying to be as closer to Minho as he could but Minho would push him away. Maybe flirting wasn't something Minho liked cause the vampire would do that a lot when he had the chance. Like now.

"Oh come on baby, you know you want too" he started getting closer to his face and Minho once again pushed him away "You know, if you want to attract someone you barely know you don't have to be touchy nor pushy all the time" he rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Okay, I can do that. I can give you space" he sat on his side of the bed and heard Minho sigh in relief finally being able to have his personal space. He didn't have a problem with Jisung, the opposite actually, he enjoyed whenever the vampire gave him attention. It had been too long since someone had given Minho their attention.

Besides, everyone likes attention when it comes from someone you are interested in.

However that didn't last long because Jisung clung onto Minho's side "Nevermind, I can't, you're just too hard to resist" he sneakily wrapped his arm around Minho's waist and pulled Minho to his own body "I know but like I said, you can't attract someone this way" he placed his hands on Jisung's chest and pushed him.

The vampire pouted at first but then he smirked and went close to Minho's face like he previously did "But can I attract you this way?" his voice was low which made Minho blush and their faces being too close wasn't really helping.

Jisung placed his hand on the boy's thigh and rubbed it with his thumb "Tell me baby" he whispered and Minho backed away slightly, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering "Wh-what?" he glanced down at Jisung's hand before meeting his eyes again. The vampire chuckled "Are you nervous?" he tilted his head to the side "Is this making you nervous?"

Minho shook his head and swallowed visibly, feeling his stomach running in loops. His body craved more touch. He disliked how Jisung made him all shy since his whole life he wasn't like that. He was the type who would straight up tell you he didn't like you. Nobody had ever caught him being this nervous yet Jisung was the first person to actually make him feel like that.

What Jisung said afterwards was what made Minho a blushing mess but also freeze in place,

"Let me corrupt you baby"

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°