❀┆ 18

CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

Jeongin groaned quietly as he was awake from his peaceful and long sleep by someone shaking his shoulder, "Are you dead?" the other questioned which made Jeongin click his tongue "No but you will be if you don't let me sleep" he kept his eyes closed and buried his face in his pillow more.

He heard a chuckle coming from the other person "You like my chest that much? Didn't know you were secretly into me after all" that being said, Jeongin felt his pillow raise up and then go down making him grow confused. He blinked his eyes open and turned his head upwards only to freeze in shock "Hello there, darling"

Hyunjin greeted with a raspy voice and soon his smirk turned into a big grin as he laughed when Jeongin screamed and rolled off the bed onto the hard floor back first. He then groaned in pain as he sat up, rubbing his back "Ow.." he pouted.

Hyunjin got up and walked to Jeongin's side offering a hand which the younger accepted "Are you okay?" he asked once he was up to his feet and waited for a response. Jeongin glanced at the vampire and that moment he noticed the boy was shirtless. Trying his best to hide the blush which was slowly becoming visible on his face, he nodded his head lightly.

Hyunjin smiled and let go of his hand as he looked down at his now healed side. Jeongin heard him sigh in relief "It's like the wound was never there" he muttered, mostly to himself, but Hyunjin responded either way "That's how it normally works for us, vampires" he grabbed a clean shirt from his wardrobe and put it on "I still feel a little bad for drinking from you again though.."

"Well, this time you had permission"

"This doesn't make it any better" Hyunjin ran his hand through his hair, letting out a sigh while doing so "Look, Jeongin" he turned around to face the younger boy who was already looking at him with curious eyes "I'm really sorry for biting you that night. It wasn't my intention seriously, I would never do that to an innocent kid-"

"I'm not a kid but continue" Jeongin commented, interrupting Hyunjin who just blinked twice before speaking "Okay.. Anyways, Chan hyung has made this rule we all obey which is 'never drink from innocent people' and listen to me when I tell you he's scary when he's mad so we make sure to not get on his bad side" he chuckled and took a step closer to Jeongin "My point is, I didn't mean to drink from you, I was just very hungry because I hadn't drunk human blood for like years"

Jeongin frowned and crossed his arms "You do know that is not an excuse, right?"

"I know" Hyunjin pressed his lips and knitted his eyebrows, exhaling through his nose "I fucked up I know, but I want to make it right. I can't take back what I did but if I had the chance I would" he sounded sincere and Jeongin felt all the leftover anger he had from that night leave his body. The younger boy just held eye contact with the vampire before giving him a small smile "Thank you for that"

Hyunjin's eyes widened and his brows raised "Does that mean we're good now??" when Jeongin nodded his head Hyunjin's lips curled upwards into a huge smile and he threw his hands in the air with a loud 'Yes!' before opening his arms, asking for a hug.

However Jeongin's small smile fell and decided to mess around with the vampire so he rejected the request and turned his back on him, exiting the room. Hyunjin gasped and ran after him "Jeonginnie wait, you can't reject hugs! Especially mine!"

☽☾☽☾☽☾

"-nho hyung.. Minho hyung!"

Loud knocking was what woke Minho up causing him to groan, not liking that his good sleep was disturbed. He brought his hands up to cover his ears, trying to at least muffle the loud noises and Felix calling out his name.

"You might have to get up, kitten, or else your brother will break my damn door down"

Minho's eyes shot open and he sat up, glancing between the door and Jisung who was looking at him in confusion, "Why are you shocked? It's not like I made you forget everything about yesterday-"

"Shut up!" he whisper-yelled at the vampire who was starting to smirk once he saw Minho's pink face. Jisung was the first one to get off the bed, giving Minho the motivation to do the same thing. Minho ran to the bathroom and looked himself in the mirror only to realize..

"Why the fuck do you have no mirror?"

Jisung was messing with his hair to fix it before grabbing a change of clothes "Cause I can't see myself in it? There's no point in having one"

Minho sighed and glanced at the framed painting that was now above the sink instead of a mirror "Stupid vampire" he muttered to himself before hearing a chuckle coming from beside him "Don't ya think it's a bit disrespectful to insult me after having sex with me? Also sharing my bed?" he rested his elbow on the doorframe as he leaned onto it.

Minho rolled his eyes and pushed Jisung out of the bathroom to wash his face in peace. After that, he walked out of the bathroom and just as he was about to open the door, Jisung stopped him and pointed at his neck "You might want to uh, cover that up"

Minho furrowed his brows and grabbed his phone, opening the camera app. Once he saw it, the male glared at Jisung who was holding back his laugh, finding this amusing "A hickey? Really?? What are you five?"

"No, that's Chan hyung"

Minho ignored his irrelevant response and walked to Jisung's closet, pulling out a blue hoodie with a hood before putting it on. Jisung was just observing the human boy 'steal' his clothes but he didn't complain. It suited him.

Minho then opened the camera again and sighed in relief when he noticed the hoodie was covering the hickey. Thankfully it was almost on the back of his neck so it would be hard to see it with the hood on. Minho gave Jisung one last glare before opening the door to go where the others were.

The vampire changed clothes, a satisfied smile on his face as he was proud of his work.

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°