❀┆ 17

CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

"How would you rate your first time? Out of ten"

Jisung was currently holding a very tired Minho in the bathtab as he was sitting behind him, carefully rinsing the shampoo off of his hair. The human hummed for a few seconds, deciding to tease him after the attitude he received, "I don't know, maybe a five out of ten"

Jisung narrowed his eyes and sat up straight, fixing his posture while moving slightly to the side to look at Minho's face. He thought the boy was messing with him and would see him smile but Minho had a poker face on, "A five? Are you kidding me?"

"What, am I supposed to lie to you?" his eyes bored into Jisung's before he looked away, making Jisung cup his chin with his long finger to make him look at him "Well you're obviously lying to me right now. Be honest" he more like demanded and Minho blushed at his action, exhaling through his nose "Fine, a nine out of ten I guess.." 

Jisung gave him a solid nod and let go of him, smirking to himself at the satisfying answer he got "A nine is not bad. I just gotta be even better next time then"

"Next time?"

Minho's eyed widened slightly at his words and watched as Jisung grabbed the conditioner, the smirk still written on his face "Yeah. You're mine now, you think you can get away that easily?"

"When did I agree to this??" he protested, feeling more heat rising to his face right now "Maybe I wanted a one night stand-" Jisung scoffed and cut him off, running his hands through Minho's hair gently, "You obviously didn't so don't try to convince neither me nor yourself, baby. Just accept the fact that we like each other and done"

Minho remained silent as he let Jisung wash his hair, closing his eyes to relax and also think about it. How could Jisung say that so casually? They knew each other for less than a week (at least in Minho's side of story) but how was it possible to feel attracted to someone so quickly? Did he just like the attention or was it real feelings? He wasn't sure..

"But isn't it weird though? I don't know you for that long and I'm comfortable with you and we- like each other.." his voice got more quiet at the last three words and Jisung let the conditioner in Minho's hair for a little bit as he pulled him into a hug from behind "Why is it so hard for you to accept it? If you like me then you like me, don't overthink it and don't be afraid of it. I mean–" he pointed to himself "You literally talk to a vampire right now and you find feelings weird?"

Jisung had a point. Minho was scared of love.

"I just want my first relationship to last.. That's all" he muttered but Jisung heard it loud and clear, making him smile softly for a second. Minho would act tough and have an attitude most of the time but on the inside he just wanted what most people did: real love.

He found it cute.

"We could work it out. At least I'd definitely try cause you already know I really like you. Don't forget the stalking thing so yeah" he shrugged and recieve a glare from Minho "Oh trust me I'm trying to forget" he sassily said before turning around when Jisung reached up to wash off the conditioner.

The vampire chuckled and placed a light kiss on Minho's shoulder "Okay but for real, I'm serious about this, aren't you? Especially after having sex with me? There's no way you want to leave"

"Relationships are not just about sex, Jisung."

Minho sighed and heard the other hum "Well, yeah but still is important! Who would want to stay with someone who wouldn't want to experience sexual activities" he defended himself "It's completely normal to want to do stuff like that.." once he was done Jisung leaned over at Minho's ear and placed a kiss on it "And I'm sure I got you covered in that part, that right?"

Minho wanted to put Jisung in his place and tell him to stop being so full of himself but he couldn't do that. Because what Jisung was telling him was the truth. Even if he was the only person Minho had had sex with the boy was sure he didn't need to go with anyone else..

"Shut up.. maybe.. yes.."

Jisung smirked and leaned down to his neck, starting to leave kisses and small bites there but being extra careful not to get carried away. Minho tilted his head, giving in since he liked when Jisung did that.

Unfortunately for them, someone knocked loudly on the bedroom door making Jisung groan in annoyance "What?!" he yelled out after covering Minho's ears. He rolled his eyes when he heard his step brother's voice and Felix's right after "Is Minho hyung in there too??!" he sounded shocked and started knocking at the door again "Wait, are you two taking a shower together?"

Minho moved Jisung's hands away from his ears and shook his head "No, he's just keeping me company because I felt lonely" the sarcasm was strong in this one and the two heard Chan laugh while he was probably trying to make Felix leave with him.

"Your brother is a such a nuisance"

Minho slapped his arm and Jisung looked at him with a confused expression "No one is allowed to call him names except me and the other two, okay?" he raised his brows and felt proud of himself when he saw Jisung raise his hands up in a defensive way "Yes, sir"

The two then finally got up and wrapped clean towels around their bodies before dressing up. Minho was wearing Jisung oversized clothes so he was practically swimming in them since he was shorter than the vampire.

Jisung mentally noted he should give his clothes to the human more often, loving the way he was looking.

They exited the bathroom and Jisung quickly informed Chan he'd explain himself tomorrow because he needed to sleep and then went right back to his bedroom. Changing the sheets with new ones, the vampire layed down and patted the empty side "Come" he simply said and Minho got on the bed as well, laying down next to him.

"Am I allowed to cuddle you now or are you still gonna keep using the playing hard to get card?" Jisung was once again shirtless which almost made Minho wanting to say no but he had to get used to it eventually so he shrugged "You can, dumbass" he narrowed his eyes at him "And I'm not playing hard to get for your information"

"Mhmm" Jisung only hummed and pulled him closer to his body, wrapping his arms around him protectively "Go to sleep and save that attitude for tomorrow when I can deal with it. Right now I'm tired" he closed his eyes.

Minho decided not to make a comment and closed his eyes as well since he was tired himself and just relaxed in the other's arms "Goodnight Jisung"

"Goodnight Minho"

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°