❀┆ 22

CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

Carrying Minho on his back back to his house, Jisung had decided to walk instead of using his superspeed since the other boy had fallen asleep and he didn't want to wake him up. Plus, losing a chance to have Minho close to his body for a while? Of course he wouldn't let it pass.

During his way back he couldn't help but think what to do with Minho. He wanted to show him love but he wasn't really the best at that, having zero experiences in a serious relationship before. He really did want a serious relationship with Minho but he needed advice.

Obviously Hyunjin was a no, already knowing the older would laugh at him so it was either Chan or Changbin. He sighed and mumbled to himself, "I'm gonna have to ask Chan hyung.. We're stepbrothers after all"

He adjusted his hold on Minho and he heard him mumble something "Jisung?" the vampire turned his head enough to be able to look at him with the corner of his eye as he responded "We're almost at home, go back to sleep and I'll wake you when we arrive so you can eat something, okay?"

Minho, not really having the energy to talk, just nodded and made himself comfortable on Jisung's arms. The vampire tried to hold back his smile, thinking of the development his relationship with Minho had since the first time they met. Minho was afraid of him, he didn't really wanted to be close to him but now he seemed comfortable with him and more opened. He was relieved.

It took him around 15 minutes to get home and once they entered inside, he was greeted by Chan and Felix who was worried sick about his older brother. He was about to speak up but when he saw Minho sleeping on Jisung's back he exhaled through his nose and mouthed a 'is he okay?' to Jisung.

The vampire nodded lightly and mouthed back 'give me a sec' before heading to his room. Felix was watching him until he was out of sight and sighed, looking at the floor "What's wrong, cutie? Still thinking?" Chan who noticed the younger's look of sadness placed his hand on top of Felix's head "Obviously. Wouldn't you be worried about your brother after that?"

Chan hummed before shrugging "I mean you do have a point but try not to think too much about it. It's not good for your brain" Felix took Chan's hand off of his head as he looked up at him "Are you trying to tell me something?" Chan chuckled and he led them to the kitchen "No, cutie. I just want you to relax a little now that your brother is here safe and sound. If Jisung tells you how he is, will you calm down?"

Felix sat down on a chair and watched as Chan prepared him a sandwich to eat, "Probably.." he mumbled while rubbing his earlobe. A second later Jisung was standing in the kitchen and Felix yelped in surprise "Jesus Christ, don't do that" he placed his hand over where his heart is as he took a deep breath "What? You should've been used to it by now"

Chan giggled and passed Jisung his bottle to drink and Felix his sandwich. "Where are the others? Napping?" Jisung asked and Chan nodded. The younger thanked Chan for the sandwich before turning his attention back to Jisung "How's Minho hyung?"

Jisung took a few sips of his drink while keeping his eyes on Felix, finding genuine concern in them. Of course he would be worried, what did he expect. Leaning on the counter and placing his bottle on it he sighed, "If I tell you he's completely fine I'll be lying to you. I can say he feels a little better now that he took it all out but I don't know if he will recover from–" he paused "You know"

Felix nodded and was glad about what Jisung just did. Avoiding mentioning his parents' death for his sake, it might have been a small thing but it was something he appreciated. "Thank you for taking care of Minho hyung"

Jisung waved his hand and grabbed his bottle again, "Nothing to thank me for, just want him to be okay like you do" Chan eyed Jisung who caught that and the older gestured towards the door "Alright, can you go wake him up in like 10 minutes? He needs to eat something"

Felix made an 'okay' sign with his hand and started to eat his food while the two vampires exited the room (but not without Chan giving a head pat on the freckled boy).

Jisung and Chan were now sitting on the living room, facing each other on the couch. Han decided now was the right time to ask for advice but first he wanted to know why Chan wanted to talk to him. "So what's up? What did you want to talk about?" he was about to take a sip of his drink again..

"I'm interested in Felix" he just announced and Jisung chocked, having Chan pat his back "What kind of reaction is that?" he pulled his hand away when Jisung finally stopped coughing and they looked at each other "You like Felix??"

"I thought I was making it obvious?"

Jisung opened his mouth to say something but he closed it again. He did that a few times before he groaned "Okay, yeah, it was kind of obvious- But! I was still surprised you just straight up told me about it"

Chan shrugged "Aren't I always honest with you?" Han scratched the back of his head "I guess you are. Well then, I'm interested in Minho"

"I'm not giving you the same reaction because everyone already knows without you saying it"

Jisung rolled his eyes and leaned back on the couch "Are you giving me advice or what?" Chan chuckled and nodded his head "Okay, I will, don't get annoyed"

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°