❀┆ 13

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

All four boys froze in their place when they noticed two yellow glowing eyes far away in the empty road. But they knew those two eyes were staring at them. At first the figure looked like a human being but then it slowly transformed into a furry creature. A wolf.

Felix trembled and held Jeongin who was the closest to him by his arm as he stuttered "Is- Is that a werewolf?" Jeongin also held Felix so they were as close as possible and they pulled Seungmin with them. Minho had to think quickly so he turned around and pushed the other three "Run!" he shouted and pushed the boys again because they didn't move at first.

Felix, Jeongin and Seungmin screamed in fear once they saw the creature coming, more like running, towards them so they started to run as well. Minho made sure the three younger boys were in front of him in order to protect them and if anything bad happened they wouldn't get hurt first.

Screaming as loud as they could, they ran back to the way they came from thinking they could at least make it back to the vampires' house. Seungmin made the mistake to look back and his eyes widened when he saw a big wolf getting closer and closer.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die" Felix repeated as tears were rolling down his cheeks "Before we die-" he turned his head to Jeongin, running never coming to a stop "-Jeoning I'm so sorry, I didn't want us to fight and you're very important to me"

Jeongin reached for Felix's hand as tears escaped his eyes as well "I'm sorry too, Lixie hyung" he apologized before screaming as they could hear the werewolf's growls even closer to them. Minho felt responsible for all this. If they had left in the morning then none of this would have happened. He needed to do something so he called out for Seungmin who was almost in front of him while the other two were a bit further than them "Seungmin, I need you to help these two calm down and ran to Jisung and the others to stay" he explained between breaths "I will try to distract the werewolf"

"What?! Are you out of your fucking mind hyung??"

Minho was scared as fuck but he was prepared and brave enough to at least help the younger ones. If someone wouldn't survive then he'd prefer it was him, "Just go!" Seungmin watched Minho's running come to a stop and felt his heartbeat increase. No. He wouldn't do this. And by the looks of Felix and Jeongin who also heard what Minho was planning on doing, they wouldn't let this happen either.

The three boys went to stand next to Minho "We're not leaving you, hyung. If one of us goes down we all go down" they watched the werewolf lick its sharp teeth, probably ready to eat them alive. There was no way for them to survive, the creature was extremely fast so they would have died anyway. "I never thought this would happen in real life.." Felix muttered and gripped Jeongin's hand tightly.

Minho pushed his brother and friends behind him as he put his hands out in a protective way. The werewolf made a long jump towards them and opened its mouth, its paws reaching forward. The boys closed their eyes and mentally prepared themselves for what was about to come until they heard the wolf cry out in pain.

Opening their eyes, they gasped and their eyes filled with hope when they saw the four vampires surround the werewolf which was now lying on the ground with blood coming out of its neck. Their eyes were glowing red and their sharp fangs were out..

Something the boys found cool.

Hyunjin and Jisung were standing next to Changbin who was holding a big silver, and now bloody, weapon while Chan carefully made his way towards the unmoving animal but kept his distance just in case.

Jeongin, Felix and Seungmin stepped out from behind Minho and looked at the werewolf "Is it dead..?" Seungmin asked as he, Minho and Felix slowly walked towards Changbin, Jisung and Hyunjin, feeling more safe at their presence. After making eye contact with the human, Jisung shoved Minho behind him to protect him, feeling the boy's fear that moment. Even if he was mad at him earlier he would do anything to keep him safe.

What they didn't know was that the werewolf had opened one of its eyes and was ready to attack..

All of a sudden it growled and stood up on its four legs before running full speed towards Jeongin who was standing alone. Nobody saw that coming. The three boys cried out, scared for their friend "Innie!" said boy put his arms in front of him thinking that somehow he wouldn't get hurt. He heard the wolf growl and waited for a bite or something (dejavu much) but it never came. He opened his eyes to see it run away, leaving drops of blood behind it.

He sighed in relief but gasped when he saw Hyunjin falling on the ground in front of him while holding his wounded side, hissing in pain.

"Hyunjin..?"

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°

Saw this and thought why not??

- 18 (and no THIS IS NOT OLD)
- 171 cm
- Gemini
- Straight
- Swan
- Blue mint
- Pirates of Caribbean: at world's end (i like all of them though)
- The Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf
- BTBT
- Singing and Reading
- Dancing
- Coulrophobia
- Well, my 'secret secret' story was supposed to be with Minho being a cat hybrid but changed my mind after I wrote 6 chapters