❀┆ 11

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

"What??"

"Hell no!"

"I'm sorry hyung but you're crazy"

Minho rolled his eyes at the loud whispers of his friends and brother. He had gathered them in Changbin's room while the four vampires were still asleep. Minho had told them that he thought about it and it wouldn't hurt to stay a little longer, would it?

"You forget that I have university tomorrow right? I have to be back!" Jeongin was trying to understand what was going on with Minho since he thought the older was smarter than that "And don't get me started with that stupid vampire taking my blood!"

"Would you stop yelling? They'll wake up and we won't be able to talk" Minho sighed as he rubbed his temples, not really knowing what to tell him. Jeongin was right, Hyunjin hurt him and the younger was mad at Minho for not wanting to leave. "I just thought that since we only live once I was like 'let's just try to have more fun in our lives than doing boring stuff' but if you guys want to leave then we will"

Felix was too quiet which was weird because Felix was usually the loudest one. To be honest he and Chan had a talk during the night because neither of them could sleep and he they got along pretty well. Chan wasn't really how Felix thought he was; flirty and cold. Turned out that's his way of showing the others that he's not someone to joke around but in reality he's a big softie.

Felix was peeling off the dead skin on his fingers and swallowed as he looked at his friends "I think I want to stay too.." he saw Seungmin and Jeongin look at him in shock not believing what they heard "I-I mean they offered us a place to stay in exchange of nothing and they're not so bad-" Jeongin glared at him and pointed at the bandage on his neck "You weren't the one who got bitten. That's why you want to stay with those psychos"

Jeongin was starting to get on Felix's nerves. Okay yeah he had every right to be mad at Hyunjin for drinking from him without permission but the other three didn't do anything to him. He clicked his tongue and turned to his brother "I'm with you on this one cause living with four vampires sounds fun but I'm going back to Chan's room right now" he glanced at Seungmin and Jeongin one last time "Sorry guys"

The three watched him leave as Minho sighed "We can stay until evening and if you guys haven't changed your minds then we can leave, okay?" Jeongin huffed and turned his back at him while Seungmin looked at Minho before nodding, mouthing 'I'll calm him down'. Minho gave him a nod as well in return and decided to give them some space.

☽☾☽☾☽☾

Jeongin was ignoring Minho and Felix for hours now. He was still upset with them wanting to stay after he got hurt. Hyunjin had tried to apologize but he got ignored too. Obviously Jeongin didn't want to listen, didn't even want to see him. Vampires were cool to him but this happening in real life wasn't something he predicted.

During the day he could see Minho being close with Jisung touching each other, even if that was a head pat from Jisung or a slap on the chest from Minho cause of the cheesy pick up lines Jisung was using on him. He rolled his eyes and looked somewhere else, thinking how could his hyung trust a stranger so fast. Minho wasn't one to make friends or allow someone else to touch him but why did he let Jisung?

He could hear Felix's loud laugh from another room along with another laugh which he assumed was Chan's. His only hope was Seungmin. He heard footsteps coming from upstairs so he looked up towards the noise and smiled but it dropped once he saw Seungmin coming down but with Changbin on his side. They were talking about something and smiled ever so slightly.

Jeongin leaned back on the living room's couch with his arms crossed, trying to calm his nerves down. If Seungmin gets along with that vampire then it's 3 vs 1. He would have to stay. And Jeongin did not want to stay with them. It was almost evening and he had to think quick about what to do in case this didn't go as planned.

☽☾☽☾☽☾

"What's your decision?"

Chan asked while he and the other three vampires were looking at the four humans "Are you staying?" Minho could see Jisung's hopeful eyes but smiled sadly "No, unfortunately we're not"

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°