❀┆ 09

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

Felix's eyes were wide open in shock after hearing what Hyunjin had said. Vampire? Do they really exist after all? It must be true since they all have that weird and mysterious-like aura and Hyunjin literally drank Jeongin's blood.. How sharp and pointy can his teeth be to bite his friend if he wasn't a vampire?

Chan took a step closer towards the boy who stepped back when he did so, "Look, it's not how humans say we are. Not all vampires are bad, okay" Felix pointed at Hyunjin "What do you mean?? He literally bit my friend for no reason!"

Hyunjin's mouth opened and he was about to defend himself until Chan gave him a glare over his shoulder making him shut up. The older then turned his attention back to the freckled boy who was still trying to understand if this was a dream or not. Then something came into his mind "Is that why you heard me calling you handsome when I whispered it to Minho?"

Chan held back his smirk recalling the moment in his head as he nodded "Yep. Great hearing" he shrugged "Can't help it"

"Are you gonna kill us?"

Jisung snorted at Felix's sudden question and looked at Hyunjin who was biting his lip, trying not to laugh. Changbin rolled his eyes since he was still tired and needed sleep and he wasn't really interested in this whole conversation. But he was patient.

"No, we're not gonna kill you. Hyunjin wasn't gonna kill your friend either, he was just hungry because we haven't drank so much blood for a while cause it's hard to find. But we never drink from people who aren't bad" Chan explained and saw Felix relax just a little "I mean, we do drink from animals but human blood is just more tasty"

Felix didn't like this topic at all. Too much blood would make him faint. One time he had to go to the hospital because he broke his finger and a nurse passing by was holding 2 bags of blood. It was a traumatic experience. Don't judge him.

"What were your intentions? I mean, I doubt you guys would let 4 strangers just enter your house and sleep on the same bed. What if we were murderers?" he asked as he furrowed his brows.

Jisung put his hand up to sign that he was gonna talk "I'll be honest here, I knew who you were way before you come here cause I was stalking your brother. I just didn't expect you to find where we live"

"Why were you stalking my brother??!"

The vampire shrugged "I just found his handsome and started following him. We met once but that's it, I never spoke to him before that just observing from afar. I also saved him once so my intentions are good"

Felix blinked and raised his brows in surprise "What do you mean you saved him? Was he in trouble?" his eyes now showed concern instead of fear just a second ago. Jisung hummed and placed his hands in his pockets, having everyone's attention except Hyunjin's since he already knew.

"You could say that. He was gonna get raped but I saved him. He just doesn't remember" he confessed and looked at Felix who had covered his mouth "Oh my god.. That's- But why doesn't he remember though?"

"I'm not gonna explain. You guys are leaving in the morning there's no point in telling you all these stuff" Jisung sighed and glanced at his friends before running a hand through his messy hair "I'm gonna go back sleep. G'night"

He walk past Felix and out of the room, making his way back to his own. Felix was left confused since the boy seemed a bit aggressive at the last sentence "Did I say something wrong?" he tilted his head while pointing to himself and Changbin along with Chan shrugged their shoulders.

Then they heard a giggle coming from Hyunjin so they turned to look at him "What's so funny?" they asked him and the blond vampire stood up "He just likes your brother"

"HE WHAT?" all three of them yelled at once, Felix running in front of Hyunjin and standing next to Chan who was also standing near "He likes Minho. That's new cause Jisung had promised himself to never like anyone again. He said feelings just isn't for him but I think it's different now" Changbin, who was now fully awake again, crossed his arms "How so?"

Hyunjin hummed and put his weight on one of his legs and his hands on his hips "Well, if you give it a thought Jisung never cared for anyone so much to the point of saving them from someone. And if he just wanted a good fuck he'd have already done that. But I feel Minho is the person who can actually put Jisung in his place by just existing"

Changbin tapped his arm with his finger while thinking about what Hyunjin just said and it made sense "To be honest he was never one to actually like someone else as in real feelings, he just wanted a makeout or a one night stand and that's all. His fun. And then you know what he'd do"

Felix got scared for his brother at the last words "What did he do??" Chan could listen to the others increased heartbeat so he patted his back "No need to be scared cutie, he didn't kill them" Felix nodded hesitantly, not noticing that Chan used that nickname again.

"To sum this up, I think Jisung just doesn't want you guys to leave because he thought he'd have a chance with Minho if you stayed. You know, make him trust him then confess blah blah, lovie dovie stuff. But now he believes that chance was ruined cause one, you will indeed leave in the morning and two, who would want to date a vampire?"

Little did they know they weren't talking as quiet as they thought they were so the three boys were able to listen to most of the things. And so was Jisung.

"Stupid Hyunjin.." he pouted and buried his face in the pillow "Why does he have to be so good at reading people?"

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°