❀┆ 06

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

"Jisung?"

Said boy's head instantly turned towards the familiar voice and his eyes widened at the sight of Minho and his friends with Chan and Hyunjin beside them. Jisung noticed the smirks on the other two's faces and reminded himself to talk to them about it. But right now, his only focus was on Minho.

"Minho" he exhaled and the boy was about to go down but his brother stopped him before he was able to "Hyung what if he's dangerous?" he asked worriedly and Jeongin tilted his head "You two know each other? How do you know a guy this hot and did not tell any of us??"

At that being said, Hyunjin placed his hand against his chest pretending to be hurt. His mouth was hanging open, "I'm way hotter than this bitch-" Felix rolled his eyes and cut him off, turning to face him with glare "Would you stop being a narcissist? We get it you're in love with yourself now stop"

Hyunjin gasped at the audacity and looked at Chan who had a small but visible smirk on his face "Watch how you speak to me, you don't know what I'm capable of" Jeongin, who also got annoyed at this point, faced Hyunjin with a raised eyebrow "Being annoying is what you're capable of"

Chan snorted when he heard that but shook his head, quickly getting into his 'serious' self. While the three of them were having a glaring contest, Felix had let go of Minho and the boy was going down the steps to stand in front of Han. The taller's shocked moment had gone away and his usual flirty and mysterious side was up "How did a pretty boy like you find a house this away from the town, hm?"

'Again with the compliments'

Minho didn't notice Jisung had stepped even closer to him until he averted his eyes "Our car broke down and we needed help. Those two let us stay since it's night" he furrowed his brows "But how are you here? It's a bit far from where we live"

Jisung chuckled at the smaller's little explanation, acting like they knew each other so well. But the boy didn't know absolutely anything about him "There's a lot of things you don't know, darling" he hummed in thought and looked into Minho's eyes and when the boy did the same, Jisung leaned closer and muttered "You'll sleep with me in my room tonight." He moved back slightly and raised his brows, a smirk appearing on his lips when Minho nodded his head.

The boy had felt a weird feeling inside him when Jisung spoke to him while looking right into his eyes. A feeling he couldn't exactly describe. But he sure couldn't do angthing else other than listen and agree to Jisung.

The taller grabbed Minho's hand and started to walk upstairs towards his room, walking past the five boys on the stairs "G'night guys" he waved at them with his free hand and Felix's eyes widened at the sight of the two holding hands "Hey where are you going with my brother!" Jisung rolled his eyes and turned around "He's going to share the room with me, what else? You guys thought we have spare rooms?" he scoffed and Felix looked at his older brother to see if there was any kind of asking for help but Minho looked like he wanted to go himself. So he just let it go.

Chan clapping his hands pulled him out of his thoughts, "Right. You-" he pointed at Seungmin who had an expressionless face on "-will share with Changbin" Seungmin turned to look at where Chan was currently pointing at and on his right was an other guy he never noticed when he got there. He was a guy around the same height just more bulky than him.

"You-" Chan then pointed at Jeongin who already had a done looking face since that meant he either had to spend the night with Hyunjin or him "-will go with Hyunjin" a groan coming from the boy was heard and Hyunjin sighed "You guys already dislike me and we don't even know each other!" he threw his hands in the air before Chan shushed him, him immediately going silent "You guys can lead the guests in your rooms"

He waved them off and Hyunjin along with Changbin started to head upstairs with Seungmin and Jeongin following in the back, after telling Felix goodnight. Felix watched as the four of them disappeared out of his eyesight, Minho had been gone long enough, before an arm around his shoulder brought him back in reality "And you, cutie, will sleep with me"

Felix pushed Chan's arm away and took a step away "First, don't say it like that I'm going to share with you and second, stop with the skinship, you weirdo. I won't hesitate to kick your kneecaps if you touch me again" Chan put his arms up with a smirk and chuckled "Whatever you say, cutie. Now follow me if you want to sleep"

Felix pouted at the fact that he was not taken seriously before his angry face returned "And stop with the nicknames!" he said while following Chan to his room.

They would have a goodnight.

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°