❀┆ 20

CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

When Minho walked out of the house he could not hold it back and he started to run to as fast as he could away from everything while having tears roll down his cheeks. He didn't want to cry in front of everyone but he just couldn't hold back his sadness any longer.

He was human too and he had feelings.

So he ran and only stopped when his body came in contact with someone else's. He thought it would be a monster that wanted to kill him again so when he felt them hold his arms he tried to get them to let go as he shouted, "Let.. Let me go!" he gritted his teeth when the other's grip got tighter "I said let me go!"

He had his eyes closed not wanting to scare himself but he managed to land punch to who or whatever was holding him.

"Hey, hey!" the person shook Minho's body to gather himself and bring him out of his thoughts of fear "Calm down, Minho! It's just me" the moment Minho heard Jisung's familar voice he opened his eyes and stopped trying to hit or get away from him. He felt relieved it was Jisung.

His red and puffy eyes caused from all the crying were staring right into Jisung's worried ones as he loosened his grip on his arms. Minho took a step back and blinked quickly, realizing he had just punched Jisung "I'm.. I'm sorry, I thought it was a monster and-"

Jisung quickly pulled him into a hug, wrapping one arm around his shoulders and the other gently around his head, running his fingers through the blond's hair in an attempt to relax him. It seemed to work because Minho wrapped his own arms around Jisung's waist and cried his heart out.

It was the first time the vampire saw Minho not being the sarcastic and bitchy person he was being not an hour ago and actually being vulnerable. He wasn't happy that he was crying but he was a little glad to see the other express his emotions.

He let him cry on his shoulder, not really caring if his shirt was getting wet as he rubbed Minho's back soothingly. After what seemed like 5 or 6 minutes, Minho was the first to pull away from the hug and he sniffled, looking everywhere else but Jisung "Don't talk to anyone about this or I will kill you"

Jisung chuckled and cupped Minho's face, turning his head to make him look at him "Need to remind you I already died once?" he wiped Minho's remaining tears with the back of his fingers and hummed "But I promise I won't tell anyone you cried if that's what you want. Though they all probably know already"

He let go of him and put his hands in his pockets "Do you wanna talk about it? I know it's a sensitive topic to you but holding everything to yourself isn't healthy y'know" he slightly tilted his head to the side and watched Minho thinking about it.

Eventually the human nodded lightly and Jisung guided them to a place he only knew of. It was far away from their mansion, deep into the woods where people were afraid of going. Of course, he carried Minho to that place because there was no way the other would agree to walk all the way there so he took advantage of Jisung being strong and super fast.

Not that the vampire minded, Minho wasn't that heavy to carry.

Since Jisung's house was on their way, the vampire did a quick stop and then in a matter of a few seconds they were already at their destination. Jisung put Minho down on the ground, "Here" he handed him a water bottle "You must be dehydrated"

Minho glanced at the bottle of cold water before accepting it, looking back at Jisung "Is this why we stopped outside your home?" he received a nod along with a 'mhm' while he opened it and took a few sips, "Thanks"

Jisung nodded once again and walked to the bench which was facing a very beautiful lake with colourful flowers surrounding it. Sitting down, Jisung patted the empty space next to him and Minho did as the other requested. "How did you find this place? It's nothing like the road your house is located"

"When I was a kid I would fight with my parents a lot cause they used to say I was the black sheep of the family. So one time I couldn't stand their criticism and left my house to calm my nerves down. I didn't know how far through the forest I was going but the moment I came here I wanted to stay forever" Jisung exhaled softly through his nose with a small smile, having flashbacks "It's a place I come to whenever I want to find my peace and quiet and think about stuff"

Minho was listening to every word Jisung was saying but what stayed with him the most was him having parent issues. It was just a surprise to him, he didn't think his parents would be like that even though he didn't know them or Jisung before. Maybe that's why Han turned out this cold and mysterious person he was when they first met. He shook his thoughts away and sighed "It's indeed very nice here"

Jisung hummed and turned his head to look at Minho, staring at his side profile for a little longer than he intended. Minho, feeling Jisung stare at him, also turned his head and made eye contact with him and raised his brow "Stop staring at me, you weirdo"

The vampire chuckled but didn't stop looking into Minho's brown doe eyes. They both held eye contact for at least a minute before Jisung spoke up, "So? Do you want to talk about it? The only topic that made the tough and sassy Minho break down?"

Minho rolled his eyes and hit Jisung's shoulder with a scoff "Shut up" he appreciated Jisung trying to be comforting and listen to his problems. He wasn't as bad as he thought he was a few days ago but he would never admit it to him.

He took a deep breath and looking towards the lake he started to tell Jisung everything.

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°