❀┆ 10

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

In the end Changbin decided to let Seungmin and Jeongin sleep in his room, since the youngest didn't even want to see Hyunjin after that, so he shared the room with said boy. Felix returned to Chan's room while Minho to Jisung's.

When Minho opened the bedroom door, he noticed Jisung wasn't moving so he assumed he was already asleep. He was hesitant at first because what if Jisung did the same thing Hyunjin did to Jeongin? But then again, he heard a few things that were discussed in the other room while he and Seungmin were taking care of Jeongin and his mind was telling him that it was okay.

If Jisung really liked him then he wouldn't hurt him right?

He took a deep breath and entered the room, closing the door as quietly as possible with his back facing where Jisung was at and felt relieved when he managed to do that without waking him up. He exhaled and turned around to walk towards the bed but screamed when he saw Jisung standing right in front of him.

Thankfully Jisung covered his mouth with his hand, cutting his scream halfway "I know you heard about what the others said so you know my hearing is excellent" he pulled his hand away, walking back to his bed "And I could hear you anyway" he plopped down with a sigh.

Minho didn't know how to behave. He didn't even know what to feel that moment. Scared? Nervous? Chill? He didn't know. Jisung's gaze fall at his skeptical face and he patted the side next to him "Are you gonna sleep or what? Don't you have to wake up early tomorrow?" he rolled his eyes and turned to his stomach, his face on the pillow.

Jisung sounded annoyed which wasn't a good sign for Minho. The boy was now scared cause what if Jisung lost interest? "Um" he fiddled with his shirt and turned around to face the door "Sorry for ruining your night. I will go with Seungmin and Jeongin-" he was about to get out but flinched when Jisung's hand stopped the door from opening. Superspeed as well? He probably needs to do his research..

"Just go to bed Minho" Jisung looked down at the boy with a serious expression which scared him a little bit. Feeling that maybe he's being too harsh, Jisung mentally facepalmed and lightly pushed Minho backwards from his shoulders until the back of his knees reached the bed "You don't annoy me okay? I just have my own problems"

Minho nodded and scooted over so Jisung layed down as well. The vampire noticed Minho's behaviour towards him had changed, he had become more quiet and didn't have an attitude like earlier. He turn to his side and sighed "You're scared of me" he simpy said and Minho was on his side as well, facing him. He looked everywhere but Jisung because he knew the vampire was already looking at him.

Minho slowly nodded "A little bit, yeah"

"If I wanted to kill you or drink your blood, trust me I would have already done that" Minho's eyes slightly widened and his lips parted as he looked at Jisung "What? It's the truth. But I'm not like that. Chan hyung has made this rule that we never kill or drink from good people and I listen to him"

"Your friend didn't though.." Minho muttered as he recalled how frightened Jeongin was. Jisung nodded "Well, Hyunjin didn't want to do that. It wasn't his intention, he just couldn't hold himself back anymore because- let's say he hasn't drank any 'good quality' human blood" Minho scrunched his nose at that "Good quality Meaning?"

"Clean and healthy"

"Have you drank from a human before?"

Minho's question made him think because he truly didn't remember. It took him a few moments to think about it but he finally answered "I think once or twice, yes. However, it was from criminals so I made police a huge favour" he giggled at his own funny comment but stopped when he saw Minho glaring at him. Jisung cleared his throat and apologized.

"I suppose you indeed helped because the people weren't good" Minho hummed and saw a kind of big ring on Jisung's finger so curiosity took over him and he took the vampire's hand on his own, looking at the jewelry "That's pretty" he muttered and played with it for a second before letting go of Jisung's hand.

The vampire boy reached with his hand to cup Minho's cheek gently with a small smirk "You're prettier" he caressed his cheek only for a little, Minho feeling kinda disappointed when he pulled it away. But why did he feel that way? Jisung was still someone he didn't know well so he shouldn't care.
But he did.

"Are you still scared of me?"

To Jisung's question Minho shook his head lightly and talked quietly, knowning the other could still hear him "Why can't I remember when you saved me from the other man? And I heard you were stalking me"

Jisung wasn't embarrassed that he did that so he shrugged "I did stalk you that's true. But I won't explain to you why you can't remember" his mood seem to come down slowly "Like I told your brother, there's no point on telling you since you're leaving" he sighed and turned to the other side, his back facing Minho "Night"

"Night" Minho frowned at the sudden change of attitude and closed his eyes, trying not to think about this so much. However, an other idea came to his mind but he would have to discuss it with the other 3.

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°