Cheap shot

Chase

     Although we won, I was still fuming. Will was playing cheap the entire game. I figured he would pull something, but taking cheap hits on me all night wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting him to give me a reason to hit him. Hard. However when he wasn't taking cheap shots at me with his stick he made it his mission to stay away from me. Then, like the bitch that he is, when he finally got the balls to hit, he charged Miles instead of me. After the whistle. Miles wasn't even digging at the puck. It did make me feel a little better that Willow got a photo of it. I was hoping it turned out.

     I rushed to get undressed, knowing Willow was probably waiting out in the cold. She insisted we not be seen together to avoid more problems. They all thought we were sleeping together anyway so I don't know why she avoided being seen with me.

     "Dude," Miles laughed, placing his hand on my shoulder." Reid was upstairs before the game and saw Willow tell off some girl, look,". He held his phone out to me and I read through the message.

      My jaw dropped the further I read, and I was laughing my ass off by the end of it. "She asked her that? That's awesome. Hey Callum! Check it out. Willow told off your tag along from a couple weeks back. Guess they aren't so friendly now,"

     I handed the phone to Callum before getting back to what I was doing. I heard him laughing up a storm a few seconds later "I am so glad I never called her back. Had I have known she was just a puck bunny looking for another player to add to her list I never would have asked for her name. She was disgusting,". He shuddered.

        Finally undressed, I closed up my bag and headed for the door. "Hey! I want that photo!" Miles yelled. I laughed and continued out. Walking through the lobby, I caught Will out of the corner of my eye chatting up a girl hanging off his arm. I looked over to see it was Robin. Huh. Willow was right.

     "A little sore, Andrews?"

     I stopped, facing her with my brows raised. "From bitch hits like that? Never. If your boyfriend there could actually grow a pair and throw a real check then maybe. Until then I'll just keep showing him how it's done," I half smiled and continued walking

     She let out a fake laugh, sneering. "As if you could-"

    "Fuck off leftovers,". I called over my shoulder. There was a chorus of laughter that I ignored as I let the door shut behind me. Quickly, I went to the truck, loosening my tie on the way. I spotted Willow leaning against my tailgate. I grinned mischievously, hitting the panic button on my keys. She screamed as the horn sounded, making me laugh.

     "You asshole!" she whisper yelled, punching me in the arm.

     "Couldn't resist,". I said, throwing my bag in the box before tossing an arm around her shoulders. "Did you get my goodside?"

     She laughed, her face going a light pink. "I think they're all good sides. I'll send them to you as soon as we get in the truck I can hook it up to my laptop,"

     "Orrrr. You can come hang out at my place and do it there," I let her go and went around to the drivers door. She hopped in right after, not answering. "Or I can just get them later, whatever you're comfortable with. A few of the guys are going to come over after they get cleaned up if you want to meet them and hang out. If not that's okay,"

    "Okay,"

    "Okay go home or okay go to my home?" I asked turning the key.

   "Okay go to your home," She smiled

    "Okay,"

      After we got inside, I tossed my keys on the kitchen island and lead Willow upstairs so she could use my desk. I opened the door and she looked around the room. I kept things pretty clean so I wasn't worried about having her in there. I walked over to the desk, shifting my lap top from its place to make room for hers.