Talking Shit and Taking Hits

The rest of my classes for the day were uneventful minus the stares from anyone who also happened to be in my economics class this morning. I had spent my down time texting Chase and Olivia about this morning's bullshit. I left Cass out f it just in case she was still on speaking terms with Kirsten. Kirsten hadn't really done anything wrong besides being on Robin's side and it didn't need to be a Cass problem. Chase on the other hand was livid. Hpromised to give Will at least a good hit for his girlfriend's interference but I warned him what could happen if he lost his cool tonight
  Chase: Yeah, yeah, I'll be a good boy your honour I won't hurt your baby your honour
Willow: I would love to let you though. Leaving now
   I set down my phone and turned the radio up, making my way to Chase's house. Olivia and Cass had class a little later than mine so they would be driving over later. I mulled over the events of today on my drive over. I was just as angry, but my embarrassment was worse. I had let anybody near me get a good look at my neck with my stunt today after trying so hard to hide it. Will was the monster here, and yet here I was forced to be the one ashamed of it.
   I cut the radio as I pulled into the driveway. I could hear the music as I approached the front door and I opted to let myself in since there was no way they could hear me anyway. I passed Owen and Miles who were in the kitchen, shaking what I assumed to be protein drinks or pre workout. They waved at me, miles pointing up to tell me chase wasn't down here. I smiled and waved back, going up to Chases room
I strolled in without knocking to see him slipping a baby blue dress shirt on. I couldn't help but watch the way his muscled coiled with every movement,absently pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.
His eyes met mine through the mirror across the room " like what you see?" He taunted.
My cheeks flushed and I busied myself with walking my bags to his desk " maybe,"
He laughed, his eyes trained on me as I walked back over to him. He finished the last of the buttons before pulling down the maroon tie draped over the mirror. " help me with my tie?"
I rolled my eyes. This long and you can't do it yourself?" I laughed and grabbed the tie, noticing it matched my sweater.
" you're better at it ,"
I snorted, looping it under his shirt collar. He stared at me while I worked which turned my ears bright red and had me fumbling with the material. Which he knew, and by the smile on his face he was also enjoying. His hands slid down to my hips, pulling me closer to him; causing me to arch my back to see my work. I felt my face heat up a few more degrees and he laughed. " it's so easy to rile you up,Willow,"
" uh huh and you better watch it andrews ir you'll be struggling to hide a boner in those dress pants," which were tight enough that he wouldn't stand a Chance of doing so.
" is that so?" His minty breath fanned across my face and I raised my eyes to meet his. I leaned in until our lips were almost touching.
"Mhm. Those pants weren't meant for hiding anything and it's a looong walk to the dressing rooms," I smiled and his grip tightened
" in that case, you would be helping me do something about it on the way there. Or everyone would get to see just what you do to me, baby." He pressed his lips to mine quickly before pulling away to murmur " but I don't think they need to see that,"
  I leaned back into him, placing my arms around his torso before kissing him back at a slow pace. He smiled against my mouth, and put a hand in my hair, the other one tracing from my hip, up my side, then down to my ass. He made a small sound of content in the back of his throat, almost sounding like a growl before pressing himself more firmly against me. Heart hammering, I shivered when be pulled my lip between his teeth,tightening his grip in my hair. I moaned softly, unconsciously pressing my pelvis forward.
  I continued to kiss him as I lifted my arms to go around his neck. He slid his hands to the backs of my thighs, and pulled. I jumped and wound my legs around him, his hands resting firmly on my ass. My anxiety came creeping back in but I drove myself forward, trying to will it to go away. One hand was tangled in his hair, the other now gripping the side of his face. I moaned into his mouth again, and he broke the kiss, his mouth going down to my neck instead. We were both breathing heavily as he placed a trail of kisses down to my collar bone. He moved slowly, giving me time to pull back if I wanted to. He knew it wad still a sore spot for me,figuratively and literally.
  I pulled his head back using my grip on his hair before slamming my mouth back to his. he groaned, wrapping his arms around my lower half trying to pull me impossibly closer.
"Chase," I breathed.
" Fuck," he responded, kissing me roughly " I'd listen to that for hours baby," I squeezed him tighter with my legs and he pulled away, breathing heavily " God damn it Willow,"
" what?" My eyebrows furrowed
    He rolled his eyes up to the ceiling and pushed down on my hips, sighing as he did so. I took note of the blush that had crept into his cheeks before letting out a laugh as I felt a hard bulge through his dress pants pressed against my core. I kissed him on the cheek, still giggling while he was still not looking at me
"Oops?"
" yeah, yeah. Laugh it up, Birkett ," he finally made eye contact again as he lowered me to the ground. I kept my arms around him and pulled him in for another kiss, causing him to groan.
   "Stop it,"
" not so fun when you're in the hot seat,is it."
" I'll give you a hot seat," he punctuated his threat with an open hand smack to my butt. I jumped,which pushed me closer into his chest. We made eye contact again and I could see the debate happening behind his eyes. His eyes drifted helplessly between my gaze and my breasts which were firmly pressed against him and accentuated by the angle of my arms around him. He sighed, tipping his head back,keeping a firm grasp on my backside. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck and placed a soft kiss to his skin. One hand disappeared and a few seconds later I heard a camera shutter. I leaned back to see he had taken a picture of us in the mirror, my face buried in his neck,and him looking down at the phone smiling with a handful of ass. I raised my brows.
" good photo op. Besides, when i think about this later, I'll have something to look at,"
    " chase!" I chastised at his meaning.
He smiled and kissed me,snapping another photo as he did so.