Liquid Courage

Chase.

       Yet again I found myself in a shower, trying not to think about Willow. However this one was her shower and therefore I couldn't do anything about how turned on I was right now. It was frustrating to say the least. I meant it when I told her I just wanted to make out with her, but the way she whimpered every time I nipped her skin, and the moans she gave up when we kissed were incredible. Every time she did it I just wanted more. I promised not to push her, but it seemed she was the one pushing me. Regardless, I had to let her make the first move. I planned on keeping that promise but she felt so good in my arms. That look she gave me before she ran out almost broke my resolve, I've had tons of girls look at me like they would take me anytime anywhere, but she's the only one who made me immediately hard.

     I sighed in frustration, scrubbing her floral shampoo out of my hair. I had to get myself under control. My spare bag unfortunately only held boxers, a gray sweater, and black track pants. Boners and track pants were not the move.

     When I finally got myself under control, I turned off the water and slipped into my clothes, running the towel through my hair. I could hear the music playing through the speakers downstairs but more importantly I could make out Willow's voice. I loved her voice, but I didn't get a chance to hear her really belt since the day I snuck up on her in the kitchen and I didn't think she planned on letting me hear her anytime soon, so I could settle for this. She was so self conscious about everything. I couldn't help but think back to the nights we hung out at club envy. She was so down on herself all the time and I'm pretty sure it had a lot to do with Saunders. She didn't even see the half of how controlling he was to her. He ruined her. For now. I could fix that too.

     I finally left the bathroom and stood at the bottom of the stairs. The girls didn't realize I was there yet. The three of them were dancing in the kitchen and singing along to the music, drinks in their hands. My eyes drifted down to Willow's ass as she moved her hips. Besides her breasts, her legs might be my favorite part of her body. She was tall, and all leg, leading up to a nice handful sized ass. I smiled, watching her move until Cass ruined the moment. Again.

     "There you are, superstar. Took you long enough,".

     I laughed, joining them at the island where Olivia turned the music off.

     "Were you having problems in there?"

     The girls laughed in a chorus and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah there was this weird girl in there trying to take my clothes off for me, took forever to get her out of there,".

    It was my turn to laugh when Willow choked on her drink and the girls turned their attention to her.

     "Anyway,". Olivia drug out the word awkwardly "Are you guys ready to go?"

     "Yeah, are you coming too?" I asked turning to Cass who looked surprised. "A lot of the guys will be there, some friends, their girlfriends," I shrugged. "You can come if you want. I'm driving these two chuckle heads anyway," I gave a lopsided grin as I received two smacks to my back and arm.

"Uh, yeah. Okay, sure,".

     The girls finished their drinks and we piled into the truck, arriving to my place in no time. We could hear the music blasting before we even got to the door.

     "Ladies, I apologize in advance,". With that, I opened the door to chaos. They were playing beer pong on the kitchen island, people dancing and chatting here and there.

     "Hey Chase!" Reid came over to us as we walked into the kitchen, giving me a hug. I hugged her back until she moved on to Willow. I could see Olivia eyeing me up with an incredulous look on her face. I leaned down to whisper in her ear as she was several inches shorter than Willow.