Early Birds

I was hot. Too hot. I flipped the blankets off of me and untangled myself from Chase, more aggressively than I meant to which woke him up in the process. He reached to pull me back to him but I put my hands up, warding him off. His face dropped and he sat up.

     "Sorry, you're a furnace. I'm sweaty," I told him with a lopsided smile

     His eyebrows knitted together. "That's it?"

     "Uh yeah? You were practically on top of me," I laughed brushing my hair out of my face. I sat up beside him and turned towards him. He was looking at me wearily.

     Did he regret last night? My face flushed slightly and I dropped my gaze to his chest to avoid the tears I could feel prickling my eyes. Liquid courage was on my side last night and not for the first time, I had tried to get him to sleep with me. It was easier to tell him how I felt when I wasn't over thinking everything. When I knew he would see the real me I try to be while I'm sober around him. At least I thought he would. He just saw the psycho drunk girl again, he probably thought I was embarrassing as hell last night.

"Are you okay?"

Humiliation burned through me, but I nodded anyway.

"You regret it don't you?" He said softly. My head snapped up and I met his eyes.

"No-I. I thought you did,".

"What? No! God no. Never,". He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. Stroking his thumbs across my face to wipe the tears that spilled over. "I thought you did. You were teasing me all night and you really wanted it. I shouldn't have taken advantage. I-"

"Defiled me,". I snorted my thoughts echoing back to the first time we met. "There was nothing to defile. I thought you knew that,".

I smiled at him, but he stared back incredulously. "Soooo"

"I wasn't that drunk. I wanted it. It's just easier to tell you what-"

He grinned then cut me off with a hard kiss. His mouth slanted over mine, demanding. Minutes later, he pulled back. "No sex until you're ready when you're sober. You're sure last night was okay?"

I rolled my eyes and climbed into his lap with my arms wrapping around him. "Yes. Last night was, " I sighed "So good,".

He kissed me again "Mmm, it was."

"That's still on the table though right?"

"Fucking right it is, " He kissed me again. "However we both have morning breath, and I need a shower,". I rolled off his lap. "You want to come?"

    I bit my lip. I wasn't so sure I was ready to go all the way yet, but the idea of seeing him naked again. Preferably On his knees, made me unsure. 

    "No sex, " He reminded me, kissing my forehead. "I won't even touch you. Hands to myself, scouts honor,".

    "What if I want you to?"

    His eyes lit up and he gave me a grin, checking me out. His hand smacked against my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. "Then get your ass in the shower. It's still early so you better be quiet.

    "Make me,".

        And that, he did. Forty five minutes later, We strolled out of the bathroom, a cloud of steam following in our wake. Giggling, I checked the hall before darting into his bedroom. I thought last night was good, but this morning? I made sure to wipe down the counter with cleaner, feeling not even half as ashamed as I was satisfied. He had me sit on the counter facing the full length mirror that covered the pantry door while he ate me out, then used his fingers while he had the fingers of his other hand shoved into my mouth, demanding I suck to stop the pornographic sounds coming out of my mouth. Watching him work on me was singlehandedly the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Until I got to see him on his knees in the shower with ,y thigh draped over his shoulder. The way he looked at me was almost predatory, like I was his first meal in weeks.