Chapter 2- Sai Joshi

In the auditorium of Nagpur Medical college, a few students are performing on stage while a few others are standing in a queue waiting for their turn. There were a few senior students sitting in the first row watching the performances and marking something on their notepads. One of them looked towards his watch again and again and asked the girl sitting beside him "where is our tikhi mirchi?" The girl answered "I informed her about the audition for the dance and drama. Being the dance club president and cultural committee member she should have been hearing at any time."

At another part of the hospital premises, there were a group of young medical students and doctors roaming behind a well-known doctor among patients. Among them, one boy and one girl are watching their wristwatch again and again. Their mobiles are also continuously vibrating in their jeans pockets. The girl whispered in the ear of another young doctor "Di round should have been over half an hour before I and Akash are getting late for an audition." the young doctor whispered back "Sai, here I am not your Di, a mere junior doctor I don't have the ability to dismiss you. If you need to leave you to have to ask Dr. Rastogi." the young student looked towards aged Dr. Rastogi who is talking with the patient in a strained voice and looked towards the boy named Akash without any hope.

The young lady doctor told the aged one "Rastogi Sir fourth year and final year students' schedule for the round is over they have their classes scheduled also." Dr. Rastogi looked towards the young doctor and said "Dr. Karishma you know a lot about fourth-year and fifth-year students' schedules. It would be better if you concentrate on patients." Then he looked towards the student's ad and said "Students can leave, interns and doctors will finish the round."

As soon as Dr. Rastogi said the words Akash and his friend turned to leave. At that time they heard Dr. Rastogi saying "I think I need to talk to Dr. Ira Joshi and Dr. Anuj". Sai and Akash rushed towards the corridor and hurriedly started to go towards the auditorium. As they passed the hospital premise and entered the college building they started to run. While running Akash told "did you hear Dr. Rastogi Sai?" Sai replied "Ha yaar. This is the disadvantage of studying or working at the same institute your parents work. Seniors tell everything to them." he said "you are batch topper and am also not doing badly as well what the hell they want us to do score 100%" Sai said, "not doing bad? You stood second through out the batch year. Leave them and now concentrate the function."

Soon they reached the auditorium and took their seat with other seniors. Sai selected jurors for dance in the upcoming college fest. After the selection, she sat with other cultural committee members and plan the 3-day long fest.

After finishing all this work she hang out with her friends for some time and went home driving her scooty. She entered the premise parked her vehicle beside other cars and ran inside calling "I am home guys."

At the dinner table, she shared everything and thanked her sister for helping her. Karishma looked towards her and said "yes you will get away with thanks but I had to do extra work for taking your side." their father the strain DSP Kamal Joshi laughed loudly. His home become home for these two bubbly daughters. And the family continued laughing and enjoying their dinner while their Mother stuffed her daughter's plate with their favorites and said "Don't worry I will handle Dr. Rastogi tomorrow.