Chapter 4- Sai Virat and 1 hour

After bidding good bye to dadi and kids Virat and Sai started their journey. After a few minutes of silence Sai being the bubly girl broke the silence and said “Thak you Mr. Chavan for the lift.” Virat smiled and said “it’s Virat. Mr. Chavan is too formal we need to travel 1 hour together so wecan leave behind  Mr. Chavan and Miss Joshi. What do you think Sai?” 

A breath taking smile come to Sai’s lips and she said “As you say Virat. Do you know my friends will not believe that if I say them I met the Virat Chavan. We were yesterday reading your interview in one of the online news portal.” 

Virat again smiled listening her ncent talks and said “then lets stop in a good coffee shop I know and click some selfies your friends will believe then. I hope they will not think them as photoshopped?” she gaped for a minutes and enthusiastically said “sure they know I suck in editing.” Virat laughed out loud hearing her and nodded saying done. 

The sopped in a small but pos coffee shop on ther way. Virat is a regular customer there and this hop is wn by on of his friends so his privacy is taken care off here. They were led to a well decorated seculated part of the caffee. There they chatted for sometimes and clicked some selfies. Sai also asked for his autograph and he obliged. She gave him her number and requested to send her the photos. He was ashtronished with her frank behaviour and he didi something he never des he shared his personal number with her. 

After their coffee some sandwiches and selfies they resumed their journey again. She asked “you are a super busy super famous businssmanhow you take tme out from your busy schedule and regular basis visit happy home orphanage?” he looked towards er and said “I feel peace with kids and thats why I come here regularly because I thnk mental health is above fane, name and money. And these kids are my escape from the fake world where people know the busiessma VIrat not the human Virat behind that” she agree with him and talked about mental health and it’s seriousness. 

On the way suddenly they faced jam. At a side of road some people are standing around a place. Sai requested Virat o stop the car and both of them went there ushing the people aside. Virat already coveted his face wih a glare and cap so people couldnt understand him easily.when they reached inside the place they found a youg girl seating with an injured aged woman. The young barely 10-12 year old girl is pleading everyone there to take her grandmother to hospital or call her parents bt people were just watching and commenting. None were going to help.

Sai could not take it she rushed towards the aged woman and examined her. She tell the young girl that “hey I am a medical stident my name is Sai Joshi. Our grandmother is fine. Its just a superficial cut but in shock she fainted. Lets take her to the nearest hospital then we will call your parents.” the little girl said “Thank you Sai didi. Plese take nani to hospital. My name is Rohini.” 

Virat was shocked to see this side of Sai he thought her as a bubbly innocent girl but seing her taking charge of the serious situation and helping others he found a new respect for her. He came forward to help her to carry the woma to his car. The by standing strangers now said “its a police case and you should wait for police.” this made innocent Sai furious she sad “ya wait fo police and make the patent worse.” Virat pulled her and said in a cold voice “we will handle police.”

They admitted the woman in a local hospital and informed Rohini’s parents. They aso waited till they reached the hospital as they didnt wanted to leave the little girl alone there. Sai was right in her diagnesis  all the injuries were superfecial still hospital wants to observe for sometime and discharge her. Virat also called police and informed them about everything . police talked with Rohini and her grandmother to know that a bike broke signal and hit the aged woman and then rushed out. They promised to find the culprit. 

One of the police officer recognized Sai as DSP Joshi’s youngest daughter and offer a list home. Sai bid Virat a good bye and left in the police van.