Chapter 17- Grand wedding

After Virat and Sai come back to India both the families decide to postpone the wedding of Virat and Sai to avoid all the complications. But Virat assured them that there will be no problem or any complication so let the things go as per plan. 

Business tycoon Virat Chavan is a popular celebrity businessman so his wedding is a very big event. Soon the family members get busy in preparation for the wedding. 

Virat booked appointments with big designers as he wanted to pamper his bride. He wanted his Sai to wear designer dresses for all the wedding functions. As she is not interested in all these so he took the responsibility to choose for her. He ordered a special ring from Tiffany for their engagement. He booked appointments with famous jewelry designers to custom made jewelry for his princess. 

Sai first gets uneasy with all these things going on. She never cared for designer dresses or fashion trends. So all this fuss is too much for her. But she let him do what he wanted. 

As per planned they went for a grand but private destination wedding with their family, friends and relatives. Later the Chavan family hosted four grand receptions. 

First one they hosted for only their closed ones. Second reception was for business associates, politicians and big names of entertainment industries. Third reception was for their international clients. Last one was for their friends only where all of them had lots of fun forgetting about all the formalities. 

After finishing the too long wedding celebration the couple also flew for a fortnight long honeymoon in Europe. 

After coming back from their honeymoon they get busy in their lives. The Chavan family kept their word, they treated Sai as their daughter, she was pampered by all the elders and only get scolded by Ashwini when she forgot to take care of herself by trying to balance her MS studies and family time. They don't let her do any work in home or take any responsibility as all want her to focus in her studies and Virat.