Chapter 12- complication.

When Mohit and Karishma made the decision that they do not want to proceed with the alliance and wanted to move in separate paths as they are not compatible and had a different point of view about life things become complicated. Though at first elders of both families were offended by their kids as they took so much time to decide this. But later things were different in these two families.

In Joshi House, Kamal and Alka were not too much eager to get their daughter married as soon as possible and they trusts their daughter's judgment. So they supported Karishma when she told them about the differences she and Mohit had. She told them what she disliked about Mohit and their constant fights. After listening to all this Mr. Joshi told "You have taken the right decision beta. It's a matter of your whole life and we want your happiness. We really don't want to push you towards an unhappy life."

After getting her father's approval Karishma looked toward her mother. Alka hold her daughter's hand and said "I am not saying that you have to marry him only or you have to take any wrong decision. I just want to tell you that you should have taken this decision much earlier before so many people and media spot you together so many times and you become part of their gossip. I am worried for you and your reputation beta." Karishma hugged her mother understanding and Alka pulled her daughter into her chest.

Mr. Joshi said "Alka it was our mistake they are famous, super rich, and we can not match their class and level. We should have thought that their son's mentality will be different from our daughter's." Alka nodded in agreement and the topic was over there.

Things were not that simple and easy to handle in Chavan Nivas. Chavans wanted a daughter-in-law badly. One of their sons is still caged in his past and might will never ge married, they dont have any hope from his side. So they wanted their other son to get married as soon as possible. There is another reason they wanted Mohit to get married. Mohit is not interred in business and sending his life casually without taking any responsibility. they all want Mohit to be serious about life, listening to music, loitering with friends and depending on his brother is not a life. Though he is elder than Virat still he really doesn't do anything productive in his career.

They were searching for a bride for Mohit for a long time without telling him and liked Karishma a lot. So there was a round of scolding and shouting when he disclose his decision. After a few days of scolding, talking, manipulating, and emotional blackmail finally they made Mohit confess that he has done a huge mistake by breaking the alliance.

The next day they went to Joshi House with an ashamed Mohit but Joshi family refused the alliance. They clearly told them that if their daughter felt that she is not compatible with Mohi then they trust her judgment and will not push her to live an unhappy life. They don't want a divorce later.

Chavan Family was really unhappy and felt insulted. Both families also had a rough talk and a bad impression of each other. Finally, both the families decide and sware they don't want to do anything with the other one and will not ever keep in touch.

When all these were happening Virat was out of the country for a business trip. It was difficult for him to stay away from Sai for a long time so he used to avoid going on business trips but this was important and needed his presence. He wanted to wrap up all the work as soon as possible and come back to his love so he was overworking. His busy schedule, Sai's duty schedule and the time differences made Virat and Sai talk for very less time.

Sai helplessly watched all these happenings of their families alone. First, she avoided telling Virat all this as she didn't want to add more tension to his already overloaded plate and later it was impossible for her to make him understand all this over the phone.

So when Virat come back and learn all this it was too late to patch up. He met Sai and scold her for not telling him at the beginning. Now in this situation, their relationship is also in danger.