Chapter 11- Mohit and Karishma's alliance broken

The next two month is the happiest month for Virat and Sai. they spend quality time together. Virat being a celebrity was a bar for them for public appearances but they enjoyed their time in completely booked cafes, restaurants, Akash's home and in Virat's private pent house.

He brought this pent house 3 years ago and made it Patralekha's memorial. But when he realized that he got over her he redecorated that place as one of his adobe. After he and Sai confessed their feelings he again redo the interior as per both his and Sai's preferences.

The day he first took her their she was supper happy to see her imagination trend into reality. As per Sai's wish Virat used some artificial beard and mustach to change his look and roamed in public. When he relize tha people are not recocnizing him he get fun of it and both of them enjoyed the game.

Virat became childish with Sai and they thought that they will hide their relationship till marriage of Mohit and karishma happen. They wanted it for two reasons. Firstly like teenagers they wanted to enjoy their secret affair away from the world. Second they dont wanted to disturb the ongoing alliance and make the matter complicated.

While these much in love couple was enjoying their time happily things were not that much good between the other couple Mohit and Karishma. After both family liked Karishma and Mohit and Karishma liking Chavan family members elders told them to talk to each other. If after knowing each other they like then the family will proceed.

At first everything was great. Mohit and Karishma were talking each other over phoe. Infact they met with each other few times also. First two three times Sai, Akash, Virat, Sunny or any other friend accompanied. The companions sat in other tables and let the couple talk in private. But after third time they started to meet alone once in a week.

Both the familie were happy assuming that their kids are liking each other and soon there will be a weeding at home. But that was not the case completely, there were few differences in their philosophy, life style, beliefs etc. so there was a hint of collision in their ego. Manytimes they ended up communication with a argument many times. Mohit doesnt like Karisma's self respect, self dependence and love for her profession etc. Karishma also desnt like Mohit'a casual approach towards life, dependency on family, not taking responsibility and unprofessionalism.

One more thing bothered Karishma that whenever they met there were media or someone trying to take pictures of them or news in page three regarding her visit to Cavan House. She really doesnt like to be in news for just only meeting brother of Virat Chavan or for being the suitor of Chavan daughters-in-law.

So one day after a argument they take the decision that they should not move ahead with the alliance and choose different path for themselves. As decided they disclosed their decisions to the elders of the family. Elders liked the other family a lot and medianhas seen these two meeting so they were offended with the decision of their kids.