Chapter 10- Virat is in cloud nine

Virat was happe when he entered the cafe. H really enjoy Sai’s company so lunch with Sai is a happy even for her. He didnt tld her that he has canceled 3 meetings to have lunch with her. When she mde the lunch special with her sefe baked cake he was feeling ecstasy and tought that she relly has something important in her mind. 

He thought that she might talk about Mohit and Karishma’s alliance as she is very close to her elder sister or she would want to know about Mohit but he never though this can come. 

He knew about his feelings for her from long back. He has seen her effect on her. He always felt at peace whenever she was around him. Later he has observed that she has made him forget Patralekha and his sadness. He knew that she became his weakness. That's why he made friendship with her otherwise it was very unusual for a business man like him to become friends with a much younger college girl. 

When his family talked about the marriage of Mohit. He got shocked when they talked about DSP Joshi's daughter. In that few seconds the strong emotions he felt that made him realize that he fell in love again with this bubbly jovial intern. 

But she is a young go lucky happy girl who has lots of dreams regarding her life and career. She likes to keep her personal life personal. she is a person who is not much active in social media also because she thinks it disturbs her privacy. She is also quite younger than him. 

Other Hand he is a famous businessman, enjoy status of a celebrity. Media tries to interfere and capture every moment of his life. He also has baggage, a past. In his opinion Sai deserves someone better than him. A person who doesn't has any past . A person in whose life she will be the first woman. Who will give him lots of time and will keep all her dreams and wishes as his top priority. 

So he thought that he will never express his feelings and will keep her as his friend, relative in whatever form he can keep her in his life. He knew that one day she will chose someone as her life partner, it will be painful for him but he can endure anything for her happiness. 

So when she told that she chose him, she loved him. He was spellbound as he never ever imagined that she could ever think of it. He listens and tries to absorb every word of her in his every fiber. And when finally he understood and came back to his senses to shout that he also loves her, loves her more than anything else she has been gone. 

He slapped his forehead that how ridiculously he reacted and gave her the misconceptions that he is offended with her confessions when he wanted to just hug her tightly and keep her there always. 

He called her and asked "Sai where are you?" She replied "outside the cafe heading towards home." He left a breath he was holding and said "please come back. We need to talk" 

She informed him that she is coming. 

She braced herself to listen to his rejection and numerous questions or lectures and entered the cafe balcony again. He was standing in a edge facing back towards her. She called him "Virat…" he replied "come here Sai. The view from here is beautiful." She was surprised with his reply but walked towards him. When she reached near her he faced her and pulled her in a hug surprising her. 

Before Sai say a single word he told "I am sorry Sai, I behaved like a total idiot. Actually I never ever imagined that I could be so lucky that you chose me to shower your love and spend your whole life with me. I was surprised I was absorbing your words so tongue tied. I really thank the almighty that he has blessed me with the most beautiful angle of his. I love you. I am so happy today. This is one of the best day of my life." 

She kissed his chest in response. He smiled, feeling it and in response kissed her head. They stood there hugging each other for a long time and then left the cafe holding hands with new promises to be with each other through thick and thin and love each other to the moon and back.