Chapter 14- Happiness overload

After few seconds pin drop silence the whole Chavan family broke out in smile, cheering and thanking almighty after Virat's words sank on them. Virat's parents Ashwini and Ninad turned towards Kamal and Alka as they yet not gave any reaction.

Alka first told "we would like to talk with Sai in private before deciding anything." Chavan family arranged the garden for Joshi family to talk privately and waited eagerly for their opinion. They never thought that it was possible for Virat to move on from Patralekha's memory and fall in love again. With God's grass that miracle happened. God send a angle named Sai in their son's life who made it beautiful and now they dont want any kind of ostraction in his happiness.

Ladies of the family prayed to Bappa for Virat and Sai's happiness. They are elated that happiness come in their Virat's life and they want this happiness to stay in his life.

On the other hand in the garden Kamal Joshi asked "So Virat was your special friend about whom yu used to talk a lot?" Sai nodded with a guilty face and said "Sorry Baba Sorry Ma I should have told you beforehand but things get complicated with Di's marriage proposal with Mohit ji and then the broken alliance and misunderstanding between these two families. I really am sorry for hiding it from you."

Alka said "you should be sorry for hiding. You should have told us beforehand. By the way I like Virat he is a mature man and can handle you." Sai smiled seeing her mother's reaction and turned towards her father. Mr. Joshi said "I knew it. I am DSP yaar if I dont know why a celebrity businessman like Virat Chavan personally comes to my doorstop o ask forgiveness for his family's behavior then I dont have the quality to be a DSP. I observed the way he looked towards you at our home I liked him thats why come here today. I also had an idea that he would announce it today."

Karishma said "I am happy for you Sai. Aai now our Sai baby has really grown up." then all of them laughed and Mr. Joshi said "lets go back, we should not have keep the host in tension for long."

When Joshi family entered inside the drawing room all the Chavan family members were looking towards them hopefully. Kamal Joshi in a serious tone said "Virat please come here stand beside Sai. Let me see how you two are looking together" he couldnt master the tone for long and laughed. Virat walked towards them and touched feet of Kamal and Alka. Sai also joined him. Alka asked them to tauch feet of Chavans also and they did so.

After everyone agin settled in sofas Bhabani asked "Virat an Sai what are you thinking about marriage? I know Sai has qualified her entrance for MS and will like to finish her studies. But we are also eagerly waiting for you to come here permanently."

Virat looked towards all and said "we have not discussed about it. Its that Sai's career is really the first priority here. I want her to fulfil her and uncle aunty's dream of becoming a good doctor and serve humanity. So when Uncle, aunty and Sai will think right time for marriage it will be okey for me."

Kamal Joshi looked towards irat and then the whole Chavan family. He very well understand that though Chavan family is giving them the opportunity to decide but they really want the marriage soon. He understands that is very normal they have seen tier son to suffer and when happiness comes to his doorstop they want to keep it forever. If he was in their position he would also think like that only. He was also impressed with Virat's honesty.

He looked towards his wife and she nodded understanding his untold words. He finally said "yes Sai's career and dreams matters a lot but we knw that her happiness is with Virat. If you promise me to let her complete her studies and pursue her career as a doctor then we ca think about the wedding within 6 months. We need to prepare for our daughter's wedding so need sometime."

Ninad said with a smile "Dont worry Mr. Joshi its my promise Sai will be treated as a daughter here. We all will always encourage her to pursue her dream and career. So lets meet next sunday to discuss about the date." Ashwini said "I always dreamed about a daughter and she will be m daughter not daughter-in-law. I will support her over Virat. But Sai I am a bit strict in case of studies. So you will get scold if you dont study properly."

Alka said "Good luck to you she is the most naughty girl. I am goig to handover my headech to you."