Chapter-3- Virat meet Sai

After few days of he award night Virat again bagged a big deal for Chavan Industries. He has a habit of visiting an orphanage when he crack a big dea or when he is upset. After getting news of Patralekha’s death he was broken beyond repair. He suffered from depression and left doing anything productive, he used to get drunk, roam aimlessly etc. one such day he came to this orphanage after meeting an accident and felt peace with kids. After that day his psycologist advised him to visit and with help of these kids he cured his depression and started to do work. He donates a huge amount in this orphanage every year. 

He entered the orphanage with lots of gifts for the kids but could not see anyone. It was not time for kids to go to school or study so he was astonished. Generally whenever he comes kids goes to him running. He met the owner cum metron Mrs. Gavaskar. The aged Meton was happy to see him sai “Are Virat, come you a this time? Everything all right? Are you fine?” Virat was touched by the metron’s care and said “Dadi, I am fine. I bagged a good deal so thought to spens some time with my cutie pies. Dadi smiled and said “today you have a competition to get their attention there fevorite Sai didi is telling stories to them.” then se called Madhuri a girl of mid 20s to show him the way. 

Madhuri smiled to Virat and said “Come Virat this way.” Madhuri’s mother Ratna was an orphan and raised in this orphanage. She left the orphanage after marriage but soon come back with a toddler daughter becoming widow at an young age. From that time Ratna joined Mrs. Gavaskar to run this orphanage. Madhuri is brought up here alog with other kids and married someone from this orphanage only. She and her husband also helps to run this orphanage.

Virat talked with her as he walk towards the garden behind the three storied house “Aur Tai how are you? How is life?” she answered “I am always fine. And with this institute becoming famous we are getting a lots of donner and kids are well taken care. From the moment yu speak about us we are rally getting lots of grants also from govt apart from huge donation amount. Its really helpful to meet the ends with increasing number of kids. In last few weeks we received 5 new babies and toddlers. Thank you ” Virat said "dont thank me Tai you people are devoted whole life for this kids I am just contributing some money. They give peace to me.”

Suddenly Virat stopped talking as he heard a melodious voice animatedly telling stories. Soon he saw the owner of te voice a innocent beautiful young girl is playing with kids acting as she is elling them stories. He saw her without blinking she is perfect blend with kids here. She looks as innocent as kids just angelic. He felt the same peace he feels around kids seeing her just like he is standing in heaven. suddenly the spell broke as Madhuri called “Sai its getting dark you need to go home. And kids see who is here to meet you”

Kids were excited to see Virat s they shouted “Virat Bhaiya.” they were very happy to get all their fevorite brother and sister so they wanted sai to stey fo some time. So Sai stayed. After spending some quality time  finally Virat and Sai both were reay to leave. Mrs.Gavaskar told Virat “Virat will you do a favour for me?” Virat said “just order Dadi what do you need” she replied “Sai has to go to other side of the city so do you will you pease give her a lift?” Sai said with a protest “Dad why are you bothering Mr. Chavan? He is a busy man I will manage” Dadi replied “Sai its evening and i will be worried if you go alone.” before Sai this time Virat replied “I will drop her Dadi and Miss. Joshi its not safe this place is far away. I will go to the other side anyway, its already a long drive nearly 1 hour it will be great if you travel with me I will get a compay.” Sai mouthed “Thank you and lef with Virat.