Chapter 7- Mohit and Karishma's alliance

Virat has made friends with much younger Sai and Akash. Many times all three of them schedule their orphanage visits together. Sai and Akash never ever imagined that the famous business tycoon is actually this much jolly and friendly person in reality. Tough Sai is always special to Virat and he finds mental peace with her company. And he has developed the habit of spending a minimum of one hour of his day with her may it be in person or over the phone. Talking with her is stree bluster for him

Sunny sometimes teased him that he isnt anymore interested in same-age people but prefers college people. And in response, he will tell that college people are not boring him always regarding business or materialistic things.

As these time passed and now Sai and Akash passed their final exam and joined the hospital as interns. After their internship of 6 months, they will be full flagged doctors with medical licenses. Generally, Sai's and Virats conversations these days revolve around Sai's future plans. What she will do after her internship. Sai talks miles regarding her dream of doing her PG in cardiology but also mentions that her mother wants her to work as a medical officer for one year before she prepares for her PG. she also mentions that her father supports her in preparing for her PG now only. Virat supports her father's view that she should go for her PG now only.

One day when Virat and Mohit come to the dinner table for dining with family his kaku said "we are getting old, a new generation should come and take responsibility of this house. We need a daughter-in-law." both Mohit and Virat looked towards each other and Bhabani continued "so we have seen a good girl for Mohit."

Mohit knew that nobody will think about Virat's marriage as all knew about his past and how much he was broken after that incident. So none of the family thinks that he can move on easly.

Mohit protested a little "I am still young spare me some more time." his mother Sonali pushed a photo in front of him and he stopped protesting while looking at the photo. Bhabani noticed the change and continued "he s the daughter of DSP Kamal Joshi, A doctor by profession and we all like her a lot." hearing this Virat's heartbeat stopped for a minute. His mind shouted "Sai, they have chosen Sai, your Sai for Mohit." this thought make him restless.

He involuntarily extent his hand towards Mohit, asking for the photo wordlessly. Mohit handed the image and the moment Virat's eyes leid in the photo he left the breath he ws holding till then. It's not Sai but her sister. Bhabani told "this is Karishma Joshi, DSP Kmal Joshi and Dr. Alka Joshi's elder daughter. She is a doctor and pursuing her PG in Orthopedics. She also has a younger sister who is also a medical student."

Virat nodded toward Bhabani and she smiled. She said "I come to know that Mr. and Dr. Joshi is searching for a groom for their elder daughter from one of my friends. Tomorrow we are going to meet them at a common family friend's family function. If the meeting goes well then we will then the proposal to Joshis. So Mohit tomorrow you are going with us. Virat, will you come?"

Virat thought for a moment and then replied: "ok I dnt have much work tomorrow I can manage a few hours to attain the function."

The next day the Chavan family entered the Despande house a bit early making the Despade family happy. After nearly half and hour Joshi's family come there. Karishma was looking beautiful in a pink salwar suit and minimal makeup. she managed to capture the attention of whole Chavan family except one. Virat's eyes were searching his angle who was busy with the kids wearing a pair of jeans with a long kurti.

After lunch, Mrs. Despande introduced Chanvan and Joshi's family and they become busy exchanging pleasantries.

On the other side, Sai was still enjoying her ice cream and Virat was enjoying her company away from their families. She said "we have become friends from strangers in a very short time." he said "yes and in another short while we can be more than friends." is shock she put ice cream in her nose. He laughed seeing her condition, then wiped it with his handkerchief and said "I mean relatives. You will understand soon. Bye for now I have a meeting to attain."

She bid him bye and come to her family confusingly there she saw her parents happily chatting with Chavan family.