Chapter 13- Dealing with the family

Virat personally come to meet the Joshi family. Obviously he was not warmly welcome like previous time but he politely ask forgiveness on behalf of his family. He also told that he understand the situation and support Karishma she has taken the right decision to break a relationship which none of them can carry for lon tim. So finally when he bid bye he was in a good terms with Joshi family. 

On the other hand, Virat showed his displeasure in his family. He told them he is really offended with their behavior towards Joshi family. He explained them Karishma's point of views and why Karishma rejected Mohit. He also told them he fully support Karishma's discussion. He also told them they should respect someone's rejection and not insult them. 

Virat also told Mohit "you should start to take your responsibilities. Its not that you need to join our business. If you like something else do that I promise I will support you and will fight for you. It's high time you think about your career seriously. Do you know why all of them wanted you to get married because you are irresponsible and they thought you will become responsible after marriage. You are older than me by 6 months please and behave like that." 

Mohit understood and said that he is not interested in business. He likes cooking and wants to be a chef. He told it to his mother who obviously dismissed the idea. Virat supported him and enrolled him in a culinary school. 

The whole family understood the situation when Virat made it clear to them. So they apologized to the Joshi family and invited them to a friendly dinner. Kamal Joshi first hesitated but later agreed thinking about Virat's behavior. 

Karishma was afraid that the Chavans will pressurize her to agree to marry Mohit but none even brought up the topic for once. 

Both the families apologized to each other and the dinner went on a good note. 

After the dinner when all were seating in the drawing room of Chavans for a coffee Virat draw everyone's attention and Said "guys when you all are here and in a friendly manner finally I want to tell you something." 

All the occupant of the room gave their full attention towards Virat and he started

 "For Kamal uncle and Alka aunty's information I have a past. I was in a relationship with a girl named Patralekha. Her family wanted a govt servant as their son-in-law, not a businessman. So they opposed our relationship and took her away from here. On the way she met with a fetal accident and died. I lived in her memory for a few years before moving on.

Nearly 1 year ago on a evening I met a young girl in the orphanage I visit regularly. It was a casual meet but she made a great impression on me. Weagain met again at her college function.

 I found peace in her company. Destiny made us meet often and we became friends. Her friendship made me forget my past and inclined towards her. 

Few months ago I realized that I fell in love with that girl. But she is quite younger than me and I have baggage of the past. But she reciprocated my feelings and made me the happiest man on the earth. For the last two months we have been in a relationship." 

He posed saying till then and observed the face of the people present there. All of their faces married with curiosity to know about the girl. Infact Bhabani also asked "who is this girl?" 

At that moment Sai silently stood up from his place and stood beside Virat. Virat entangle his fingers with hers and said "Sai" 

There was pindrop silence in the hall after this and the couple waited for reaction of their family.