Chapter- 5- Virat and Sai met again

Virat bid the family bye after nearly half an hour of Sai's departure. Sometime later his phone bipped with a massage "I have reached home safely. Did you reach home? Thank you for the lift, coffe and helping Rohini. Good night" he remember he told her while leaving "be a good girl and inform me after reaching home.

A sweet smile come to his face seein the massage. He reached home and massaged her back "I also reached. Thank you Sai for your company. Good night."

After freshing up he went to the dinning table to have his food with everyone. Thy were happy to see him. He dont get time everyday to sit and have dinner with family so whenever he get time all become happy. Mohit was happily saying his encounter with a lady doctor who scolded him for being careless Dad when he went o hospital with his friend's daughter and baby girl was in his arms as his friend and her mother was busy handling the formality in the counter. And how she said sorry after knwng the truth.

Virat teased Mohit regarding his story and the lady doctor. Everyone laughed at Mohit's expanse. They all are really happy seeing Virat in a playful mood after long time. Virat was a jovial fun long adventure loving guy but after Patralekha's death he changed. Though after he get cured from depression he tried to be normal with family. Wheneer he comes from orphanage he seems happy and in good mood but this playfulness was missing for long time.

When he come back to his room he get some massage from Sunny. After checking the important massages his eyes fell on the Chat with Sai. He opened the Chat and observe their selfi carefully. He noticed the smile of his lips. He was havtuated to smile for amera but this smile is genuin it reached his eyes. He remembered that he laughed that day without holding back with her. He smiled again remembering that and seeing her picture. He mouthed "what are you Sai? You are so incent and gives so much peace of mind. You made me laugh and bring the old Virat back to surface. You are really a unique piece."

He lay down while seeing their picture and slept thinking their time together. Its the first time in three years instead of his dead girlfriend he tougt about another girl who made him happy with just her presence.

Next day when Sai told her college friends that she has met Virat Chavan nobody trusted her. Her buddy Akash said "in your dreams Sai?" but she showed them the sefi and all were surprised and she received a good treat fro her friends to talk about Virat.

Sai made a positive impact in Virat. Next day morning he wake up with a peaceful sleep and good mood. But he couldn't keep Sai out of his thought. He realize thathe knows very small amount of information about her. She is a medical student but where does she study he dont know, he knows that she is daughter of DSP but dont know where she lives. If he wants he can know about her in a day but why would he would like to fish information about her. He smiled thinking about all these her and Sunny saw him smiling at himself and asked "what happened CEO Sir today you are smiling to yourself ? are you going to hatch a big plan?"

Virat dismissed him and said "tell me about my schedule" Sunny smiled to see his friend's good mood and narrated also informed that he has to squize some more meetings that day as Virat has to attain an college event next day. Virat first rejected but Sunnysaid "We are inverter of a unit of this college and anyone of us need to attain. Mohit is going Delhi for client meeting and I will be busy in looking after the operation management so its only you left to attain."

Next day it is a hussel bustle going on in dressing room and back stage of Nagpur Meical college Auditorium. Sai was busy to handle her dance team. She has a solo performance and a duet with Akash later but first juniors are going to perform in opening. They are hell nervous as its the inauguration day of their 3 day long fest and many special guests are gressing the occasions. So she was giving pep talk and prepare her team whe she heard a familiar voice but brushed off thinking why would he come here. Suddenly one girl came running and said "Guys Virat Chavan the Virat Chavan is here in VIP section." the lead dancer of that troop jumped in excitement and trusted her leg.

Karishma who was helping students examined her and said its impossible for her to dance. So being the choreographer Sai has to take the place as there was just 10 minutes to start the programme.

When Virat saw Sai on stage he was happily surprised. He in mind thought that she might be a student of this college and might he can meet her but never imagined thats she will see her dancing. Sai danced with fluid movements. Seeing her graceful movements automatically Virat's feet started to tap with the beat. A very few people know that Virat was a trained dancer and love dancing from core of his heart. He has also performed on stage in his school, college and MBA institutes.

After Sai's solo and duet with Akash there was the speech of special guests. Virat came at the last and praised Sai and Virat's dance. The anchor was Virat's classmate in college so he knew Virat's love for dancing. He requested Virat to dance with Sai and Akash. Virat agreed. He removed his blesser and get read for dance. Three of them danced and later Virat and sai performed a small peace.

After the function Sai came running to meet Virat and they chatted later she introduced him with her close friends including Akash. Virat invited all of them for dinner but only Akash and Sai come along. All three of them chatted a lot and enjoyed their dinner.