READ BEFORE YOU START

okay guys, I've been getting a lot of SHIT because of how much people hate y/n and her actions.

So I'm going to be mean real quick.

I'm going to start off by saying that not every Y/n has to be a perfect person who everyone loves. The point was to create a character who isn't really represented mentally and could still be loved anyways (not by y'all, but her love interest).

Apparently my warnings aren't enough and are still triggering people so I'll go ahead and be straight forward with it. This story has a lot of victim blaming, victim abuse, sexual violence, sexual abuse, and manipulation and I am THROUGHLY going through all of these things and not downplaying any of it!

With that being said, all that stuff does something to a person!! So complaining about Y/n's actions just shows that you're not actually paying attention to what she's going through.

Just because YOU wouldn't do it, doesn't mean the CHARACTER wouldn't.

I'm very tired of explaining myself and it's the last time I will. It was funny at first but now it's kind of getting out of hand as I see some people arguing in the comments.

ANYWAYS

Please just enjoy the story as much as you can and take these warnings into consideration before reading!

Thank you all for the support and I never meant for any drama to come out of this.