guardian angel?.... or demon?

[~•~| Review|~•~]

"don't worry Amu.... you're save now.." the handsome man said with a smile that dazed her lightly.

"w-why do you know my name?" asked Amu lightly confused....she never mentioned her name...did she?

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I backed away as the man in front of me mentioned my name. Was he stalking me?

"don't worry, I won't harm you, I'm here to protect you" he said with a gentle smile. I blushed as I saw this sweet and gentle smile, it made him look as if he couldn't harm a fly.. but then he just beat up three guys older than him by himself.

I didn't move at all and just stared at him. I soon noticed that he, too, was staring at me... or more like at my ripped blouse.

I immediately blushed and covered my chest in embarrassment. He noticed that I felt uncomfortable and stood up. I thought he'd leave me now but instead of leaving he offered me his hand.

I was surprised a little but accepted it while covering my chest with one hand. He helped me to stand up again.

I accidentally tripped but was cough by him again.

Again I started blushing.

"u-um!? I-I-I'm sorry!! I'm troubling you!!" I apologized while bowing lightly.

I heard him chuckle "don't worry Amu, you're not troubling me at all" he said.

I looked up as he said my name again. It confused me. Why did he know my name? but a better question was... why aren't I running away from him.

He took off his black jacket and gave it to me "put it on" he commanded.

"but-"," no buts, just put it on before you get cold" he cut me off.

Blushing I accepted the jacket and put it on. The jacket was way to big for me, but it felt warm and comfortable.And well, that guy sure was tall. I was confused that a man who's a complete stranger to me, took so much care of me.

I looked up at him. He had a few bruises on his face, probably from the fight but it would have wondered me if he was unwounded.

I jumped up as he grabbed my hand and started leading me out of the alleyway.

"I'll accompany you to your apartment building" he said.

I wanted to ask why he knew where I lived ,but I soon forgot about it as I felt warmth build inside me. I don't remember when I last felt this comfortable.

After a short walk we arrived at my apartment building. I soon felt the man let go of my hand and saw him wanting to leave.

"wait!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm.

He looked at me shocked "what's wrong?" he asked worried.

"m-my name!? w-why do you know my name? and why do you know where I live!? " I asked. I needed to know it.

He sighed before he patted my head "I really would have liked it if we meet when you were older....but I've been watching over you for quiet some time now" he said.

My eyes widened "w-who are you...."I muttered.

"Just call me Ikuto" he responded before leaning closer to my face. I blushed deeply "w-what are you doing?".

"it's better if you forget about this" he said.

"forget? forget about wha-" before I finished the sentence my mouth was covered by his.