Watched

[~•~|review|~•~]

Amu had taken a tight grip around his shirt.

"Don't go....stay" she muttered with her eyes slightly open.

Ikuto looked at her surprised before smiling at her again. He pushed Amu a little to the side before laying down next to her. Her body he pushed against his before closing his eyes.

He couldn't see Amu smile at the moment but she did. She still was asleep. But already was thankful for what he did for her.

She nuzzles closer to Ikuto before disappearing inside her dream world again. Both fell asleep in each others arms. Embracing each other.

[~•~Story view~•~]

Groaning Amu rolled around in her bed from left to right. Over and over again, from left to right.

She didn't really had much space to move since Ikuto laid next to her, watching over her. It's been a few days that he brought her back and he didn't leave her since than.

She wants to finally go back to school thought.

Ikuto watched as she groaned and moved around in his bed. She seemed to have a bad sleep. Gentely he wrapped an arm around her waist and pushed her against his chest.

She stopped groaning and struggling and cuddled a bit to his chest. Ikuto smirked a  bit, she did not try to show how much she actually liked him, but in her sleep she was very honest.

Amu then soon ripped her eyes open as she noticed the warm something in front of her.

"WHA!" She shrieked as she noticed Ikuto "I-I-Ikuto! What are you doing!?"

"Keeping your small cute body warm" he responded chuckling a bit.

Amu flushed before trying to wiggle out of his arms. She needed to get ready for school and didn't have much time. She also needed to think of a way to explain why she had been gone for a month.

Finally Ikuto let go of her, letting her accidentally fall out of the bed. She groaned and rubbed her butt as she sat up again.

She glared at him with a pout. Ikuto could just laugh. He gentle patted her head while calling her clumsy.

She galred at him while crossing her arms. Ikuto gently brushed his lips against her cheek, making her blush. She immediately covered her cheek looking at him shooked.

He took the opportunity and peeked her lips. Again she blushed before pushing him out of the room to get changed.

Living with Ikuto was...a bit stressing for her. The good thing was he never leaved her alone, but the bad thing was he never leaved her alone. It was good and bad at the same time.

Since she knew there were strange things outside, that want to harm her she was happy to see who protects her. But she missed her privacy. Not like she minded if he sleeped in bed next to her, well...she slept, he often just laid next to her and watched.

But she literally could feel that she was watched by him. Every time she took a shower or changed cloths, he was no where in sight but she knew he was there. She always could feel her whole body heat when she felt his gaze on her.

She fast changed cloths before going out of her room and into the living room. He apartment wasn't the biggest but Ikuto seemed to be comfortably since he moved in.

Thanks to him no one remembers the month that Amu was gone. He said he used some kind of magic, but it's kinda new for her that Vampires could use Magic.