Drunk

[~•~|review|~•~]

Utau gave me my phone and explained me how that app worked. As long as Amu had her phone with her I could track her.

"But she's different from everyone else in this cruel world. She's a bit too kindhearted for this cruel world, though..." Muttered Utau as she looked at Amu.

"That's because she doesn't understand the cruelty of the world. She always tries to see the good sides of people" I explained "and we won't change a thing about her character" I warned her.

"But you'd need to tell her what she actually is at some point...and what happened to the rest of her kind....." Sighed Utau.

"I don't need to now...I want to see her happy face some longer..." I responded as I looked down at Amu. Just for a few days....I want to keep her happy before telling her about all those cruel things that happened to her kind...

[~•~Story view~•~]

"Hey? Where is actually that boyfriend of yours?" Asked the petite blonde her friend as she came back from the kitchen. Amu had her friends over at her place because they were doing a project together.

Amu looked a bit embarrassed at Rima as she put the snacks down on the couch table. Ikuto had told her he'd go visit someone in hell. It surprised her a bit but she believed him.

"Uh...he's visiting someone..." Nervously she responded as she sat back down on the ground next to her friends. She didn't lie. She just didn't mention it was a meeting in hell.

"And Utau?" Asked Kukai, looking around trough the room carefully. Amu glared at her childhood friend before spraying with a spray bottle in his face. If he would act like a stupid animal Amu decided to treat him like one as well.

"Stop...being....after...her" groaned Amu in between every sprinkle. Kukai growled before whipping his face with a tissue.

Utau was going out for a drink. She was rather bored at Amu's place. She would have been less bored if she was allowed to take a bite from Utau. But she was to afraid Amu would snap and actually realize how much power she had if she bite him.

The teens continued doing their project about the Yokais. Amu and Kukai must have been the only ones believing in such things. Kukai's grandfather worked at an old temple and always frightened the boy with scary stories about those creatures. Amu only believed in that since she knew she was different herself. But since knowing Ikuto nothing could frighten her anymore.

Rather nothing could shock her anymore. It still surprised her that she only meet four supernatural beings yet in her life. After about an hour of work Amu and her friends were done for the evening. Doing something with six people is easy anyways.

Rima and Yaya had brought their boyfriends. Nagi and Kairi went in a different class. But they couldn't say no to their girlfriends. Which boy actually could?

The kids started just hanging out a bit, playing video games and chatting. At Amu's place there was barely time for boredom. She always kept herself busy somehow to not feel lonely. Not like she did since Ikuto lived here.

The front door opened waking Amu's attention. She looked over the couch noticing Utau come back. Immediately she freaked out, trying to get her friends out of her apartment as soon as possible. Her friends were just as confused Utau as they suddenly faced her front door.

"You shouldn't worry like that....I'm only interested in taking a bite from Kukai" chuckled Utau amused as she made it herself comfortable on the couch. She put a bag next to her. It was filled with alcohol.