lesson time

[~•~| Review|~•~]

A warm feeling build inside my body as I felt my heart stop. I pushed my hand against his chest, pushing him away from me. Before going back to hugging my legs, burying my face in my knees.

The heat in my face was almost unbearable by now.

"I hope you can forgive me someday" he muttered before laying down at the grass, staring up at the sky.

"I don't know...if there is anything to be forgiven..." I responded keeping my gaze fixed at him.

[~•~Stories view~•~]

"Ikutoooooo~" the high voice echoed trough the whole mansion as the small pink haired girl called for her 'guardian'.

She mustn't be that loud, thought the poor bluenette holding his ears.

Due him being a vampire his senses are really sensitive, but he was just in the other room on the other side of the hall. Making that scream hurt his ears.

Amu knew that. She was still angry at Ikuto for keeping her caged in this mansion. She still wore the collar that didn't allow her to be 10m away from him...well,he changed to at least 30m.

But she never could go far, she tried once and not even a minute later she was back in her room. She just wanted to see how good of a guardian he is. A really good one.

Sighing Ikuto went inside her room, silver tray in hand.

"I told you...even if I'd be in India I could hear you. So please to yell like that. It gives me head aches" pleaded the man with one eyebrow up.

The pinkette pouted a little before leaning back in the bad again. She just wanted to have some fun since she couldn't go anywhere anymore.

By now it must have been 3 weeks since she disappeared.

Ikuto sat down on the edge of her bed before gently cupping Amu's cheek. A gentle smile was spread across his face.

Blushing a little Amu leaned her cheek against his palm, closing her eyes while enjoying a tickling electric feeling rush trough her body.

She liked it when he touched her so gently. It felt warming and welcoming, she hasn't felt like this since her parents died and she was all alone. But she didn't knew if she liked Ikuto, and he knew it. He tried winning her trust after all.

Ikuto offered her a fork with a peache on it, pointing it at her mouth.

She obeyingly opened her mouth, taking the bite.

She loved fruits and that wasn't a secret. But Ikuto knew every little detail about her so it was no wonder.

"I can eat by myself you know" again a thin blush crossed the pinkettes cheeks as she groaned a little at the vampire in front of her.

It was cute of him...but she didn't like being treated like a child.

"But it's much more fun for me like that" he grinned at her, deeping her blush even more.

He liked feeding her since she didn't bite him anymore. He was just happy that she finally ate again.

Amu soon finished eating. Her appetite finally came back and she ate a real lot for such a thin girl.

Ikuto was about to leave her room.

"W-wait" Amu stopped him by grabbing him by his sleeve, not wanting to die from boredom in this big room.

He turned around surprised leaning down to her face and curiously asking "what is it, koneko-chan?".

"U-um" the heat in her face came back as she looked at his face being so close to hers "i-it's boring being all alone here....w-won't you stay a little longer?" Her words became more and more quiet every time.