burglar

[~•~Story's view~•~]

Sighing Amu whipped the tables and stared out of the big window in the cafe. Suddenly she felt a hit on her head and looked up just to see her friend Kukai with a silver plate in his hand.

"ouch! what was that for?" she whined with teary eyes.

The brunette boy sweat-dropped "you're cleaning the table for 10 minutes, clean the other ones, too. The cafe opens in 20 minutes" he responded.

The pinkette puffed her cheeks up "YUMIKOO~ KUKAI IS BEING A SEXIST!!" she yelled in the kitchen.

Out of the kitchen came a woman, about 30 years old, long silver hair , Freckles on her cheeks and blue-green eyes.

"Kukai!! how often I told you not to be a jerk towards woman!!" she scolded the brunette boy.

"B-but I didn't-","No buts Mister" she cut him of while grabbing him by the ear and dragging him in the kitchen "we're going to have a talk now".

Amu chuckled to herself as she started cleaning another table.

She loved it to incite Yumiko on Kukai, because no matter what she'd say, Yumiko would always believe her, because Amu was like a daughter to her.

Yumiko always helped Amu out. And lately Amu was quite happy about. It was already a week since that incident in the alleyway and she still barely remembered anything.

The more she tried remembering the more three memories faded away.

Ikuto....

That was the only thing that stuck in her mind...this name and a sweet prickling feeling on her lips.

She didn't remember how the person looked all she remembered were indigo colored eyes.

And just like that the pinkette spaced out again, trying to remember what exactly happened that day...or how she landed in her bed. She also thought maybe it was all a dream.

She sighed frustrated, again. Lately her life has been complicated, it always was, but lately it was unbelievably complicated.

The sound of a bell brought her back. Knowing it was a costumer who entered she tried to act normal again.

She looked at the doorway and felt her heart almost stopped. The first thing she noticed were deep indigo colored eyes. Second was midnight blue hair.

The man in front of her stared at her and she at him, both in completely silence. But the silence soon was disturbed by a well known brunette.

"You're going to offer him a seat or are you going to keep on undressing him with your eyes?" he asked.

Amu immediately blushed a dark shade of red "I did not!-I'm not-YUMIKO!! KUKAI IS DOING IT AGAIN!"

"KUKAI! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" shouted the cafes owner as she dragged him back I'm the kitchen.

"Whaa! Yumiko! don't!" the boy protested.

Amu huffed before she went to the costumer and leaded him to a table. He looked a little confused, probably trying to understand what just happened.

Amu, too, sweat-dropped thinking it wasn't the best idea doing that when s costumer was there.

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"m-may I take your order?" I asked a little nervous.

The mysterious man looked up at me with a sweet smile "I just take a cup of coffee for now" he said.