spying

[~•~|review|~•~]

Ikuto chuckled before laying down next to her, leaning down to her ear.

"Go? So you can have some fun by your lonely some self? Not even for money" he responded.

In that moment Amu understood that the Hell started right here, since she tried being friends with her 'guardian' demon....

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

Its boring in here, I thought as I rolled around on the bed.

Ikuto was out doing sine like he said: important business. I was in his mansion all alone. He said I can't leave the house. But I rather shouldn't try it since he put some spell over the mansion so I always would land back inside it.

Maybe I just could walk around in here for a little?

Besides this bedroom and the bathroom I haven't seen much of this mansion.

Thinking about it another second I decided that I could take a walk since Ikuto wasn't here. I jumped up from the bed and opened the door which lead in a very big hallway.

It was dark. Not just the wallpapers on the walls or the carpet, but literally...it was just simply dark. Big, red, thick curtains covered the windows. The only light was the one of the candle's on the chandeliers.

How long did it take him to lit them up?, I thought sweat-dropping looking up at the ceiling.

I pushed the curtains aside a little. It was still a little bright outside. The weather seemed nice.

From this spot I had a great view at a beautiful garden. There were lots of trees a bit further away. Closer to the mansion I could see lots of flowers.

I smiled briefly before closing the curtain again. I went trough the hallway until coming to a stair. There were still lots of rooms upstairs, but I could look through.

I went inside something that looked like a living room. There was a big carpet in the floor. On top a old couch with two leather chairs on the side and a table in the front. There was a chimney. Inside was still some lit wood in it but it almsot was completely burned out.

There was some wood laying next to the chimney. I put it inside so the fire wouldn't stop.

I always wanted a big house with a chimney like I had it with my parents. Well, I wanted to have it when I have my own family. Since I was little I dreamed of my own family.

I mean every girl probably dreamed of their dream boyfriend...and dream weeding...and dream family. But for me it's not more, just a dream.

I always have been weird so I never thought any of my dreams would come true. And since i meet Ikuto my live had been a mess anyways.

I looked around a little more. There wasn't a Tv I  this room. And again the curtains were closed.

He was a Vampire, right? I knew they don't like sunlight...but he's outside at the moment right?

I myself also am not a big fan of sunlight,  but I don't overdo it a- okay if I think about it again I actually like it that dark.

There were lots of books in a bookshelf. He seems to like reading, or did he already read all those. He's old that's why it wouldn't surprise him.

But for such an old dude he's pretty hot....

I continued looking around trough the house until finding the kitchen. It was big, just like the rest of the house. But it was a bit more modern.