unwanted visitor

[~•~|review|~•~]

"Of course you love me" he responded still grinning "I know you better than anyone else. I protect you...sooner or later you would have fallen for me" he said.

"So what?! Kukai also protects me and I don't love him" I shrieked.

"Kukai also isn't as handsome as me" he explained.

"This and that are two different things!"

"I know" he laughed befre grabbing my arm. He pushed my body close to his, hugging me gentle. "I'm a perfect fit for you...I won't let anyone hurt you...you're my soul mate..." he explained.

I avoided his gaze in embarrassment. He titled my face and kissed me gentle on the lips. My heart started pounding faster again.

Maybe its true...maybe I'm in love with Ikuto...

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

"I-Ikuto! S-Stom that~" whinned my adorable little pinkette with her face down on the bed as I held her down.

"No, can't do that, my love" I purred in her ear before nibbling on it gentle, letting more adorable sound escape her throat. I kissed down the back of her neck while my hand trailed under her top.

She's herself at fault. First ignoring me after coming home from school and taking a nap. And then mumbling my name in her sleep. A really Naughty girl.

"I-Ikuto!" She shrieked "stop! Or I will hate you!"

I immediately let go of her. She slowly sat up and backed away from me. I thought she would be used to it by now, but didn't really seem like that.

I wanted to pet her head and apologize, but she backed away scared. Seemed like I screwed it up for now.

"What's with you! First attacking me and than spoiling me!" She yelled a but frightened.

"Well...." I started as I sweat-dropping "since you said you like me I thought it would be okay to try getting closer" I muttered avoiding her gaze a little.

From the edge of my eye I could see her turning madly red. Almost to the point of steaming.

"I-I'll forgive you...b-but just this one time!" She muttered in a warning tone. I chuckled. She actually was pretty easy to handle.

I chuckled as she stalcked away from the bed and outside of her room. She spend a lot time with me now. Offering me her blood was no problem. But a few kisses now and than were too much for her. I don't understand this logic. Does anyone?

I went went into the living room to join Amu. But she was in the kitchen eating a sandwich and drinking tea. She wanted to have a snack before going to work.

"Can't you play sick and stay here for today?" I asked hovering above her. She tensed up before moving closer to the the bar counter in the middle of the kitchen.

"N-no, I-I really need the money" she stuttered not giving me a single galnce.

I sighed. She was a hard working you lady. But she didn't need to. I would take care of you. It was so much easier as I had her chaged in the guest room of my mansion.

I was rich. Rich enough to last three more lifes. But I wasn't dumb. I knew how to make more and more money. The humans did it like hundreds of years ago. The rich ones don't do much and get all the money. The poor ones could work their whole life and not getting as much as the rich.

Amu stood up and got ready. She didn't allow me to sit in the cafe the whole time and watch over her. But I'm allowed to walk her to work. I could feel shivers down my back. Something was odd.