Save

[~•~|review|~•~]

"Please, I told you to call me misy" she responded sweat-dropping "also...don't hurt me! I was forced to take over this girls body" she begged.

"Why should I believe a single word coming from your mouth?" I asked annoyed.

"Because it is your own fault!" She yelled "I was forced into a contract with the Yamabukis. And they forced me to let the humans claim her" she explained.

I froze before looking over to Utau. I told her to bring Amu upstairs. My eyes landed back at the woman in black.

"...you'll explain everything now...I'll decide later if you need to be punished" I wanrned. She froze before standing up.

"I will...."

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

"Amu is asleep now...she's fine" said Utau as she cane out of Amu's room. I nodded my head. Utau went in her own room as I was about to ask out Misy.

"So...if you don't want to get crushed by me you better tell what they wanted from you" I growled at her angered.

"I swear I won't touch her anymore. My contract is finished since I tried" she said "the Yamabukis told me to let the humans claim that girl because she means a lot to you...they saw you around her...she seemed to make you happy. That's is why Saaya wanted to take her away from you in the crulest way" she explained.

"Is that all..." I asked.

"Yes! I swear!" She responded "they don't know what she is! Otherwise they wouldn't have said that humans should claim her!" She explained.

Misy must know that Amu is a pureblood. Not much know. And the Ines who know keep it a secret so other won't find our. Pure bloods are rare. Finding one of them is like a present from heavens since their power is strong. Not only their healing powers.

I wanted to protect Amu from all those who wanted to claim her. From everyone who wanted to cage her and use her power for their will.

"You're sure they don't know what she is?" I asked.

"Yes...Saaya wanted me to hurt her because she could see that you love that girl. And she is still angry that you don't want to marry her..." She explained nervously "but...you should watch over her better. Otherwise they'll find out" she said.

I sighed before letting Misy off. She swore to never cone back again. I don't give warnings. But since she was of use for me I made an exception.

I was frustrated by now. The wolfs and witches were the only ones besides me who knew about Amu's existence. If the Yamabuki's find out about her. They'd do things to her that are too cruel to imagine.

The Yamabuki's are another Vampire clan. They're the typical bat clan. They're known for their cruel kind. If they find something they want they do anything to get it.

That's how it is with their leaders daughter Saaya. She wants me to marry her. She's a horrible girl. Imagine the most disgusting thing you know, add the cruelest character you know and multiply with 666. Then you have Yamabuki Saaya.

She knows about Amu. If she now finds out what Amu is. She would probably turn her into a sex slave for her servants. She'd use Amu's blood to make her knights stronger. And she would use her as her personal weapon.

I went into Amu's room to make sure she was fine. She went trough a lot lately. Mostly because I appeared in her life. But what could I've done. I couldn't bear watching her from afar anymore. I couldn't bear every looking at her with lustful gazes and trying to make her theirs.