sleep

[~•~|review|~•~]

"Amu? Are you alright with this?" I heard Ikuto ask.

"Huh?" I looked up at him surprised before smiling at him "y-yes...I don't mind at all" I responded.

He looked at me stunned before glancing around the room nervous "......a smile suits you much better...you should give me one more often..." he muttered.

I giggled. I don't know why..but the fact that I get such a reaction out of him is making me happy.

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"Ikuto~" I whinned from the other side of the room.

We were in Ikutos library because I was tired of sitting in that boring room the whole day.

"Yes?" He responded as he flipped the page in his book.

"When are you going to take me home?" I asked "you said you will three days ago, do when will you!!"

"Soon" he responded flipping the pages again.

I sweat-dropped. The fuck he'll probably do...

Sighing I looked around through the bookshelfs before grabbing a random book. I stood up from my spot before sitting down next to Ikuto on the big couch in the middle of the room.

He looked at me for a second before getting back on reading his book.

"Ikuto? Why don't you have a tv here in this house?" I asked.

"You want one here?" He asked back.

"No, since you'll 'bring' me back home it's not necessary...but still...font you want one?"

"No..."

"Why not? Tv is interesting..."

"I saw the generations you live in. They are all quite dumb and just think about mating without reproducing" he explained.

"Eh....thanks...." I responded sarcastically.

"I didn't mean you" he explained "you're different. You're beautiful and kind and pure....at least in a few ways. You didn't let anyone touch you until now"

"T-that's because I-I'm waiting for the right person" I responded embarrassed.

"I know" he responded grinning a bit, his eyes still buried in the book.

"I-I didn't say that you're the right one!"

"But you also didn't say the opposite"

I blushed before crossing my arms. He's messing with me!

"W-what do you even care!" I-It's my business with whom I sleep!" I yelled at him.

"Certainly it's not" he said "since the creature you'll pare up with is the kids that is allows to keep you" he explained.

"What!?" I asked shocked.

"If you would sleep with a werewolf you'd be owned by them, if you'd sleep with a vampire you'd be owned by them, if you'd sleep with a human you could continue your live as a human being like you are now and so on..." he explained.

"Hue!? But I don't want to sleep with any of those beasts!" I whinned.

"But I also suggested humans..."

"THE BOYS WHO ARE ALL MY AGE ARE BEASTS!!!"I yelled him in the ear.

He groaned whole rubbing his in pain aching ear.

"Well...you could use someone else than" he said with a playful smirk.

"Huh?" I starred at him curious.