interupted

[~•~review~•~]

.....wait?....did he just decided today that I'll become his wife with out a discussions, I thought sweat-dropping as I remembered his statement he had whispered in me ear earlier.

My eyes fell to Ikuto. His were closed. Was he ignoring me or was he sleeping. I wouldn't want to wake him. Frustrated I simply sighed. I've got myself in a pretty big mess.

[~•~Story's view~•~]

"Sooooo~" muttered the pinkette while tapping her chin "what did I want to do again?" She asked herself.

Ikuto was sitting on the couch, watching Amu as she walked through the whole apartment. She seemed to have forgotten something. She may heal her own wounds and the one of others...but her memory isn't that good.

"Geez. What did I wanted do?" She asked sighing as she plopped down next to Ikuto.

He knew what she forgot. He could read her mind and purposely made hee forget. She wanted to go out with friends today. But he didn't want her to.

"What was it!?" She groaned while burying her face in her hands.

Ikuto crept closer to her and pushed her head against his chest.

"Just forget about it" he said while nuzzling to her neck "it's probably nothing important, otherwise you wouldn't have forgot it" he explained.

"Uh...y-you're...you're probably right..." she muttered a bit embarrassed.

Ikuto smirked. He started being more himself near her. Which often ended in Amu being embarrassed. She wasn't used to boys like that...but she didn't really dislike it.

Ikuto sneaked closer to her neck, trailing his lips over it. Amu blushed madly. His lips were soft. Even thought his skin was cold his breath was warm. Suddenly Amu felt a soft bite.

"W-wha!" She shrieked surprised. Ikuto fast removed his lips from her skin. He accidentally had biten.

"Ikuto...could it be you're...uh...hungry?" Asked Amu innocently. The blue haired man sweat-dropped and avoided hee gaze.

".....no" he lied.

He craved her blood. Amu knew. The past few days he always sneaked behind hee and nipped on her neck. It was pretty much obvious.

"You know...I don't mind of you drink it" she said.

"I don't need it" responded Ikuto.

"You do. You need blood...and I'm offering you mine"

"I don't need it"

He was lying. He wanted to bite her so bad to drink her blood. It was so sweet and warm. It was his favorite. But it's painfully when his teeth pierce her soft skin. The bruise would disappear almost immediate...but still, he didn't want to see her in pain.

Amu started glaring at him. She was offering it to him because she liked him in some kind if way and wanted to help him.

"If you you don't take my blood by yourself I'll cut myself" she warned him. Ikuto looked at hee shooked. Even thought her cheeks were puffed up in a really cute way she looked dead serious.

"Fine" he sighed before leaning closer to her neck. Amu relaxed. She noticed it's better if she relaxes than if she tenses up. There is much less pain like that.

He trailed his fangs over her skin. Teasing her gentle. His teeth sunk into hee flesh. Amu flinched at first, but the pain soon disappeared. She could feel hee blood being sucked out by Ikuto. It felt strange, but she didn't mind.