dinner

[~•~|review|~•~]

"Also......I just want to get to know you better......I don't want to just watch you from afar.." he muttered quietly.

I blushed as I looked over my shoulder at him again. He starred at the wall to his right. Maybe my eyes started to get worse by I thought I could see his cheeks being shaded in a slight red.

I fast turned around again. Not being able to believe that really.

"I guess.....that's not that bad of a reason to stay here...." I muttered.

I could hear him chuckle from behind again.

"Do you already trust me?" He asked as I leaned back in the tub.

"No...." I responded looking up at him "but I believe you....."

He smiled at me gently before leaning down to my face. I shut my eyes, thinking he'd kiss be again. But instead he just peeked me on the nose...still making me blush.

Funny that he doesn't leave me alone in the bathroom for a second but for hourse in his house...

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"Achoo!" I rubbed my nose slightly after I sneezed.

I've been sitting in the bathtub for quite some time now. But I didn't dare get out of it since Ikuto still was there.

"You can't sit there forever...you know?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"You can't watch me forever, you know?" I responded in the same tone as him.

He sighed. He stood up and grabbed a towel handing it to me.

"You win. Now come out before you catch a cold. I go out and prepare dinner for you. You can grab some cloths from the closet" he said.

"Okay....then go..." I said blushing while hiding my chest from him.

He rolled his eyes before going out. I waited a moment until I heard the door of the took close again before standing up. I dried myself up carefully before entering the room I've been sleeping in for several weeks now.

Ikuto wasn't there anymore. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't.

I opened the big wodden wardrobe. My eyes went wide. There where a few normal cloths but a lot of elegant fancy looking dresses, too.

They are pretty, I thought as I took one out of it. The thought of why Ikuto had them didn't cross my mind but more the thought of if he'd be mad if I put one on.

I took one out. It was a very deep dark red color. It had a very nice cut and was strapless. I couldn't hold the urg back and put it on. It was a prefect fit.

Ikuto couldn't do much if I wore it anyways, right? I mean, what could he possible do?

I liked the dress very much. It felt nice on my body. And I liked wearing such pretty things ever since I was little.

I got a little bored short after, so I thought about spying around in the house a little again.

I already looked around downstairs so I could check out the rooms upstairs,too. I tiptoed out of the room I was in and entered the hallway.

I continued tiptoeing until entering another room. My eyes, again, widened as I saw I actually entered a giant wardrobe.

"........................................is Ikuto having some kind of cross dressing hobby?..............." I thought sweat-dropping lightly.