family

[~•~|review|~•~]

I don't know. But my body started acting weird. Thats something I also don't understand. What I do understand is that his gaze on me always made me feel comfortable.

It made me wonder what I felt earlier the day. This gazes. Those gazes which creeper me out like hell. They weren't from Ikuto, but from whom where they then?

Should I tell Ikuto about it or not? It would worry him to much, I think.

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

Nervously I was staring from the TV to Ikuto. He was laying on my lap. My eyes always switched from him back to the Tv and again to him.

I wasn't used to such situations. I should be but I'm not. It is something I just don't think I can get user to. But I also can't just throw him off my lap,can I?

His eyes were fixed on a book in his hands. He barely noticed my stares, I hope. It wasn't like I didn't like it. His hair was soft, it tickled my thighs a little.

Suddenly Ikuto looker up from his book right in my face. I flushed nervously.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" He asked surprised.

"N-no...not r-really uncomfortable, but more...uh...I-I'm just not used to this" I stuttered.

"Well, should I turn into a cat? You could pat me a little then?" He laughed.

"N-no! That...uh...no" I said completely embarrassed again.

He laughed at me again and sat up. He felt when I felt uncomfortable, but I really kind liked it actually.

I rubbed with my hands over my thighs. They started feeling cold now. Ikutos head had warmed them up, but now they feel cold again.

My gaze fell on the book Ikuto had put aside. He often read. He didn't like TV so he read instead. And most of the times this book. It was old and a bit broken. It seems that he had kept that a long time already. It wasn't that big. And I noticed how he often started it at the begging again.

"...you want to read it?" He asked handing me the book.

"What? Eh...no. I just kind of noticed that you often read it" I said. My body tensed up. I don't know why, it just did.

"Oh? So you're watching me?" He asked smirking a bit.

I looked down at my lap embarrassed. He always teased me like that. I couldn't handle that since I barely had contact with man...especially with such handsome ones.

"Don't always get so embarrassed. I just like to make you blush" he laughed as he pinched my cheek. I groaned while rubbing my bet red cheek.

"And this book...it means a lot to me. It was a present of my sister" he explained.

I looked at him surprised. He had a sister? I didn't knew that. I actually barely know things about his past. Just things about him as a Vampire but not about his character.

"Um...Ikuto...?" I muttered his name quietly. He didn't want me to use any honorifics, but it felt kinda odd calling him by his name. Since I barely know him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"...isn't...isn't it strange for you that I don't know anything about you?" I asked.

"You want to know more about me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"A little at least" I said "I share my home with you. But besides you're name and what you are I barely know you...so wouldn't it be better if I get to know you more" I explained. He starred at me surprised before smiling gently.