lady misfortune

[~•~|review|~•~]

"What!?" He asked shocked "I can hold myself back pretty good" he said.

I thought back at how touchy he was the whole day. After thinking about it I slide away a few more centimetre to the side.

I like Ikuto a lot. But I don't want to suddenly be attaches out of no where. I saw him sulking as he tried not to her closer to me. Am I a bad human for thinking it's kinda fun teasing him like that?

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I woke up gasping, bathed in sweat. My cloths stuck to my body while I tried to catch my breath.

"Amu! Calm down" said Ikuto next to me trying to calm.

I have calmed down again I sat up. Lately I had nightmares. Horrible ones. They barely let me sleep. Today was no exception.

"Sorry....I...I had nightmares again..." I  sighed.

"They started around the time my sister came here....maybe I should thorw her out of here..." he muttered annoyed as he gentle touched my face.

His sister was actually nice. She talked quite a lot with me and helped me out in the house now and then. But she talked about taking Kukai as a little snack quite often since she meet him in the cafe.

It weren't just those nightmares. The past days I also had a lot of bad luck. A real lot. I barely could manage to do something properly.

"It has nothing to with your sister....stop trying to get ride of her" I scolded him. Ikuto always mentioned that he liked Utau, but that too much of her annoyed him.

Ikuto rested his forehead against mine. His cool skin against mine felt nice. My body felt like it was on fire.

"You're hot....you're having a cold" he said.

"I do not....I'm never getting cold" I complained as I tried to get up. It was Thursday so I had to go to school and I had work, too. Ikuto pulled me back in the bed. We fought. I never have really been sick. So I also never have missed a day of school or work. And that wouldn't change.

He didn't want me to go. He was worried. After a while he just held me down with one arm. He closed my eyes with his free hand. I could hear him mutter some foreign words before he let go of me again.

I tried to stand up. But I couldn't. My body didn't feel heavy. But I couldn't move. The feeling in my body disappeared as if i have been paralyzed. I looked at Ikuto confused.

"You're not going anywhere. I put a spell on you so you can't move" he explained as he pulled the blanket over me "it's making me nervous. You usually don't get sick...besides if it's something serious. But everyone gets sick at some point so you won't leave this bed until you're healthy again" he said.

I galred at him before turning my head away from him. That was the most I could do at the moment. He sighed before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I could feel his cool breath against my skin. It felt so nice and made my body relax.

"Don't worry I'll take care of you" he told me before starting to unbutton my pyjama top. I looked at him with one eyebrow up.

"And what should this be?" I asked confused.

"Your body is all wet because of the sweat and your cloths are sweaty. I'm just helping you to get out of them and then I'll whip your body with a towel"

"I could do that myself if you'd remove this spell"

"But then you'd go to school"

"But then you'd see me naked!"