Tied

[~•~review~•~]

"I-I'm sorry, too....b-but I won't leave my home" I said.

"No....I'm sorry about this" he said.

"Wha-Ah!" I got cut off by a sharp piercing pain in my neck before slowly everything in front if me became blurry.

The last thing I noticed before everything went black was a soft warm touch on my lips....and the taste of blood...

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

It's to quiet...., I thought looking up from my book in my library.

The past three days she had been as quiet as a mice, which worried me. Exactly two weeks since I've brought Amu to my mansion in the forest. She had been yelling and even attacked me. The only reason why she still was here was because I cuffed her to the bed.

I looked at the big wooden clock which stood in my library, it was about time to feed her....or at least try.

I prepared the food in the kitchen before going upstairs in her room. Her eyes immediately flew to me.

Usually they've showed emotion like that's she's embarrassed, or happiness...surprise or lately fear or hate, but now they were emotionless and empty.

I sighed before sitting down on the edge of the bed a little further away from her before taking the fork with food on it pointing it at her mouth.

She looked at it blankly before turning her face away.

I tried that she could eat by herself but she started throwing her silverware at me which still stuck in the wall, that's why I'm feeding her. She actually tried biting me but a few days ago she stopped at the same time she became quiet.

Sighing I put the fork back to the plate before turning her face in my direction. I brushed a few of her hair strands out her face, she didn't even fight it by now.

It's almost as if she lost the will to fight. A few of her hair strands stuck on my fingers as I ran them trough her hair.

Her not eating wasn't healthy at all...but I also knew that she needed something else. She was completely isolated form light in this room.

Even thought she didn't knew a single thing about her kind...I knew every little detail.

She needed moon light soon. Without she's weak...but that's also a reason I didn't allow her to have it.

She stared trough the room as she just lay there on the bed like a mute.

I know that she probably hates me...but just like that I can protect her...I want to keep her save. Because she was the only one who didn't treat me like trash in my life.

Amu's eyelids slowly started to fall until they completely closed. Since she didn't gain any energy she needed to sleep more often.

Her skin became so pale in just two weeks and she's so thin now, too,since she didn't eat.

I needed to help her somehow but I can't open the curtains that would gave her eniyfg strange to let the silverware stuck in wall again. And going outside with her wasn't even an option ,yet.

Nature...she needs something that has to do with nature. Water? A flower? Anything? That won't help as much but that would do for now.

I sighed lightly frustrated as no other idea crossed my mind...She's already hateing so it couldn't get worse, I thought before I bent over her to unlock the cuffs on her left wrist.