weird morning

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I was laying in my bed staring at Ikuto next to me. He was sleeping. He explained me that since he was half a human he needed to only sleep a bit every few weeks. I watched him carefully.

I was afraid that he'd do something stupid the whole time. Even thought he promised to not go anywhere I still think he'd do it. But I needed to go to school today. I didn't want to. Maybe I should play sick?

Ikuto slowly started to open his eyes. He looked down at me while I was cuddling to his chest. He raised an eyebrow before sitting up. I still kept my arms tightly around his body.

"What are you foungt, dear?" He asked surprised. I blushed. I did tell him that I love him so he'd stay. But I don't know if it was a good idea.

"Keeping you here..." I muttered tightening my grip around him. He chuckled and removed my arms pretty easy. I forgot that he's way stronger than me. But well...I'm not that strong I guess.

"You need to go to school. You can't just stay" he sighed.

"But you'll go and die" I said.

"How should I understand that?" He asked.

"Utau said if I leave you out of my eyesight you'll go and do something stupid that'll kill you" I explained.

"I won't...I promised you that I won't. And there's no chance that in the world I do something stupid after you said you love me" he chuckled before gentle kissing my forehead.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really" he responded before placing a kiss on my lips. I smiled at him. I was relieved that he wouldn't do anything stupid anymore. I don't want him to be gone.

Ikuto gentle titled and kissed me again. The kiss was much longer. And sweeter, too. He slowly pushed me down on the bed sheets. My body heated up slowly as Ikuto gentle bite my lip. I whimpered before gentle pushing him off. I always got really embarrassed when he started to do pervy things. Now it was even more embarrassing.

He chuckled before trailing kisses down my neck. His lips gentle touched my skin. I gapsed. His touch was warm and prickling. I could feel his teeth gentle sink into my skin. It hurt a bit. But I was used to it by now. It felt like having your ears pierced. Short and pretty painless.

I bluhsed while playing with his soft hair. He always seemed so calm and relaxed while sucking my blood. He also was very gentle to make sure not to hurt me. Is it weird to actually like this feeling?

I felt Ikuto pull away soon. He licked his lips as he smirked down at me. I looked away embarrassed. He sure looked perverted when he smirked.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"No...it's healing immediately after all" I responded "just stop looking at me this perverted" I said.

"Why? You like it after tall" he chuckled.

"I-I do not!!!" I shrieked.

"Oh dear. I can hear what you think,  you know?" He responded as he started nibbling on my neck. I tried to resist him as he trailed his lips further down. But it felt really good.

"Am I interrupting?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I immediately threw Ikuto off me and sat up before looking at Kukai who stood in the doorway of my room.

"Kukai! It's not what it looks like!" I shrieked.

"Really? It looks like you're enjoying yourself in the morning with your lover" he said as he raided his eyebrow.