2 | CJ is an asshole

CHAPTER TWO
CJ is an asshole

CHAPTER TWOCJ is an asshole

      THE TRAILER PARK ON THE EAST SIDE WAS A GRIMEY, CRACK FILLED SHITHOLE THAT CJ COULDN'T HELP BUT GRIN AT. It was the perfect place to lay low. After receiving directions and his keys from the site director, he drove round to his humble little abode. It was an off-white trailer, a stone's throw away from a small kiddie play park. Looking to his side, he saw a man leaving the trailer next to his, getting into a car next to a beat-up looking van. He cringes at the sight, wondering what sort of character would own such a vehicle.

He shook his head, sighing as he walked up the steps to the door, jamming the key into the door and shoving the stiff thing open. The place was plain, a sofa in the living room with a single side table, a coffee table. There was an empty bookshelf next to the sofa, a small TV and stand set before it. The small kitchenette had all the basics, CJ huffs out, heading down the hall, though he takes off his helmet and leaves it on the kitchen counter. The first room on his right was a small bathroom with a bath/shower combo, the next door was a single bedroom though the mattress was a stained mess and there was no bed frame. The last room was a larger bedroom, with a king-sized bed. It had a large window, a large wardrobe alongside a set of drawers.

"Fuckin' perfect." The blonde groans out to himself, chucking his bag on the bed when he sees that there's no sheets or pillows. He sighs, chucking his other bag alongside it. "How the fuck am I going to fit groceries and bed sheets on my bike?"

He groans out again, leaning back slightly to exaggerate his exasperation. Going over to the backpack on the bed, he grabs the document folder, pulling out his new ID and bike papers. He swiftly walks towards the door, grabbing his helmet and locking up as he exits. Turning to his bike, he finds it being inspected by a boy with hair falling just past his chin.

"Can I help you?" CJ asks, talking through the cigarette he had pulled from his jeans, lighting it with his pinkie like the classy gentleman he is. The boy looks up, yelping in surprise, face red from embarrassment as he nearly falls over his own feet.

"Uh- sorry, I just- it looks real cool." The boy stammers, looking to the ground as the leather clad boy approaches. CJ smiles, looking down to the doe eyed boy, living the way his face flushed and his eyes couldn't remain on his own.

"Nervous much?" CJ smiles down to the boy, loving how nervous he's getting, his smile widens, spotting the hanky in his back pocket. The boy blatantly refused to look up at CJ, flinching at the deep chuckling of the blonde. Hoping to tease the boy even more, CJ lightly gripped his chin, lifting his face to meet him as he slowly lent down. A smirk playing on his face at the deer-in-headlights look the boy was given him, not to mention the way his breathing caught in his throat. "So, what's a pretty face like you doing in a dingy place like this?"