20 | Men in Black

CHAPTER TWENTY
Men in Black

CHAPTER TWENTYMen in Black

EDDIE MUNSON HADN'T BEEN ABLE TO WIPE THE SMILE OFF HIS FACE SINCE HE WOKE UP THAT MORNING TO THE BEAUTIFULLY STRUCTURED FACE OF BILLY HARGROVE. He currently sat at the dinner table, fork absently poking at the meal in front of him, as he remembered.

From the elegant curve of the built boy's back, to the curly lion's mane of hair, the way his thick eyebrows didn't seem stuck in the ever permanent scowl, and especially how his eyes fluttered open that morning to reveal those gorgeous blue orbs. The way his shoulders were pinched red with teeth marks, his chest being in a similar state. His face grew flustered as he caught Eddie staring, his eyes squinting in the harsh morning sun, though despite the glaring light, he was still very much aware of the very naked situation he was in. He would only groan, arm over his eyes, a smile threatening to form on that beautiful face of his.

His fingers found his own hair, twirling a lock of it as he fought off the hue threatening to erupt on his face. His scalp felt a little sensitive as he recalled why.

The Californian had a hand tightly woven into the metalhead's curls, his eyes squeezing shut from the fast pace, the pleasure of it all overwhelming the younger boy. His arms were tightly clinging to Munson's shoulders, hands pulling at his hair. Eddie's ringed fingers dug into the flesh of his hips, hard enough to bruise the plush skin. "Fuck.. fuck.. ah.. fuck.." His breathy voice continued on like this right next to Eddie's ear, every movement in just the right spot eliciting another string of curses from Hargrove, and egging Eddie on further. The way the younger groaned, lips against the skin of his neck, only succeeded in driving him crazy.

The lock of hair had been moved to cover Eddie's growing smirk, the boy thankful for his long hair which worked well to cover the hickies at the base of his neck. Noticing the curious look that Wayne was now giving him from across the table, Eddie only blushed, trying desperately to clear his mind of his not-so-innocent thoughts, at least long enough for him to make it through dinner.

"What's got you smiling? New friend?"

"Shit.. Eddie... there!"

"Uhm.. yeah-" He cleared his throat, dropping the lock of hair from his fingers, and tapping them on top of the small dining table, hoping to distract from the very obvious look on his face. "Something like that." The Munson boy sat up a little now, piling some of the spaghetti onto his fork and shovelling it into his mouth. Wayne sent him a knowing look, one that had Eddie getting a little nervous under his uncle's watchful gaze.

"That nice Rhodes boy from next door?" Wayne smiled, thinking about the few glimpses and interactions he had had with the independent teenager. The boy had definitely caught his attention, all those tattoos, that striking white hair, his bike, the fact that he lives alone. Once every few mornings, he would see the boy on his porch swing, and the two would share polite, neighbourly conversation. His way of life, especially with how advertised he was, made it difficult not to stare.