8 | Lesbo Leslie

CHAPTER EIGHT
Lesbo Leslie

CHAPTER EIGHTLesbo Leslie

CJ RHODES WAS KNOWN AMONGST HIS FRIENDS AS BEING AN IDIOT, but Leslie already knew this, she just didn't expect the extent of his stupidity. It really opened up how the boy could get into so many fights, he just naturally pissed people off.

Leslie smiled as she watched the boy across the room, he was with his usual table, and he had just dodged a punch from the notorious Hargrove. She looked back down to the journal she was writing in, her mini passage about the boy and his weird behaviour being the focus of this page. She sighs as she places the pen down, turning a lock in her hair. She realised this was kind of stalker-ish, though she knew that her mother would sneak peaks in her journal to see what boys she was interested in but would always be disheartened whenever there was nothing of the sort. She had begun writing about random boys she had classes with a while back, if anything then purely for her mother's entertainment. And since that awkward ogling the other night, the Mantle woman had gushed over the Rhodes boy all night and morning non-stop. It was exhausting.

In her moment of distraction her journal was swiped, the bitchy grin of the queen-mean, Carol, and her posse laughing as they held the brown leather book.

"What do we have here? Lesbo Leslie has a crush!" Carol yelled aloud to the cafeteria, standing on a chair to evade the swiping hands on the girl. She tossed it to Tina, who caught the book and - thanks to the ribbon between the pages - opened it on the page about the blonde.

"'CJ is such a dreamboat, it's just a shame he has nothing going on in that dome'" Tina laughed in disbelief, looking like she had just found a gold mine. The cafeteria had gone quiet by now, especially the basketball table. Leslie tried grabbing the book once again but was held back by the popular ginger. The Mantle girl could only look at the boy she had written about, her eyes finding those beautiful blue orbs, she felt horrible at the look of hurt on his face, nothing like the times he faked such looks for amusement. For once, the boy was silent. "Jesus Lesbo, it's no wonder you can't find a boyfriend."

The book was tossed to the third girl of the trio, who continued reading, her smile widening as she got to something particularly juicy. "'Being on the back of that bike, hands on his waist, I can definitely see what the other girls like about him!' What!" She laughed continuing on as Les dropped out of Carol's hold, eyes welling with tears as she hurriedly grabbed her bag. She rushed out of the room as the reading got louder. "'He's the pinnacle of fuckboy culture, his looks and personality all fronted, it really shows that all he would amount to is just a good fuck.'"

The girl had long gone out the doors. CJ, sitting silently at the table of jocks, had a blank expression. He was heartbroken. He had thought the two of them really got on quite well the other evening, and he was quite excited to get to know her more.

"'Disappointing really if he was to apply himself or just be truthful about-!" The blonde had snatched the book when the girl had gotten close enough. "Hey!"