27

Kobe

I was sitting in the chair across from Jasmine who was laying in the bed holding our new born baby boy and I was holding our baby girl

Jasmine gave birth to them yesterday and she can come home tomorrow. I damn near shed a tear once both of them came out. I couldn't believe that I'm actually a father.

I always said if I ever had kids imma give them the life I always wanted as a kid and that's what I'm going to do.

"Babe hand me that bottle of water next too you" Jasmine said pointing next to me and I gave her the water.

"Damn I'm really a mother" She said looking down at Kyrie who she was holding.

"I still don't know why we couldn't name him after you" She said  I looked up at her.

"If we have another son his name can be Kyrie , I didn't want my first son name to be after me." I said and she rolled her eyes and looked back down at Kyrie.

"That's just stupid as hell , But okay." She said.

"Imma make sure my baby a daddies girl" I said moving the thin blanked from Kylie's chin.

We named them Kyrie Christian Perez and Kylie Asia Perez. Jas came up with the middle names because I picked their first names.

I laid back in the chair and laid the baby on my bare chest and I went on my phone. I FaceTimed Ty and he answered.

I showed Kylie laying on my chest and Ty smiled "My niece and nephews are here" He said. "Yep they're here" I said showing Kylie.

"Which one is that?" He asked me "This Kylie you can't tell this the girl from the pink blanket?" I asked him.

"Shiid I wasn't paying attention" he said and I shook my head. I heard kay in the background "Let me seeee" She said and I showed her kylie.

"Oh my goodness she's so precious, Im having baby fever now" She said snd Ty looked at her and she laughed.

"Let me see Jas and Kyrie" She said and I flipped her camera around showing Jas holding Kyrie.

"Awwwwww Jassy got twinssss how you feel?" Kay asked her.

"Girl I feel relieved because they ain't in my stomach both kicking the fuck outta me" She said and her and Kay laughed.

"When can we see them?" kay asked.

"The day after tomorrow cause they letting me go home tomorrow but imma prolly be sleep all day" She said.

"Okay we'll be there then" Kay said.

"Ight imma hit you lata Kobe" Ty said taking back the phone. "Ight man" I said. "Be safe y'all" Kay said.

"Okay" Jas and I both said and we hung up.