Chapter 1

Siya's pov:
Present
I got up and stood up and smiled looking myself in the mirror, my 9 month baby bump. The side table next to the bed had half a cup of milk which I didn't drink yet.

"Siya are you ready," Zian asked me as he entered our room.

"Yeah let's go," I said as I comb my hair for the last time and we both went out of the room.

"I was wondering what would you do this time after giving birth," he asked me while driving the car. 'Cause last time I went to do a language learning Course.

"These days my feed is full of ice skating, it looks cool, I also want to try it," I spoke in excitement.

"That's great! you are lucky, I can teach you then, no need for a teacher," he cheerfully said making me smile.

We reached the hospital for my check-up and we both are doing good.

"Now what is left," he asked as he started the car.

"Picking Vihan from playschool," I smiled and he drove to his school.

"Mummmyyyy," Vihan came running to us, I still don't believe my little boy is turning 3 in a few months.

"Did you have fun, champ," Zian asked him running his hands through Vihan's hair.

"Yeah, I missed mummyyy," he said and hugged me, my little kiddo and I kissed his forehead.

"Mommyy too missed you," I hugged him.

"Yeah yeah, nobody missed me nor anyone loves me," Zian said with a fake cry.

"Your dad again started," I said to Vihaan who laughed at him and then said, "Dad I missed you too,"  Zian smiled holding him in his arms and said, "I know, that," and kissed his face.

"Acha I was thinking why don't we have lunch I'm hungry," Zian said with a puppy face and I smiled at him and said, "Okay let's go home."

"No, We are going to eat out," he said and we all sat in the car and he started driving us to a restaurant.

"So Mr Zian Deshmukh wants to take me out for a lunch date," I said with an amused smile.

"No, Mrs Zian Deshmukh I am going out with my unborn princess," he smirked and I glared at him, and he parked the car.

"Yeah yeah," as I said he came near my side and whispered in my ears, "Don't be jealous wifey," he said and pecked my lips, making my eyes wide and I looked in the back, only to find Vihaan covered his face with his tiny little hands and peeking through his fingers.

"I..didn't.. see...anything.. mom," he said in his cute voice, making both of us laugh.

The restaurant was bustling with activity as the hostess led us to our table. I was nine months pregnant and feeling quite uncomfortable, but I was determined to enjoy a nice lunch with my husband and three-year-old son before the baby arrived.

Our son was excited to be at the restaurant and was eager to look at the menu. He was a picky eater, but we were hopeful that he would find something he liked.

As we waited for our food, I tried to relax and enjoy the ambience of the restaurant. The music was soft and soothing, and the decor was elegant and sophisticated.

We were having our lunch and it was tasting so good,  "Vihaan, why are you having only soup, eat veggies too," I said to him while he didn't listen to me.

"Siya I'm coming from the washroom," Zian said and went to the washroom, vihaan was playing with his aeroplane out of nowhere my eyes landed on the person whom I didn't imagine seeing here, my best friend Trisha and our eyes met with each other she came towards me.