Chapter 23

Siya's Pov:

The next morning, Zian went to work, and I was in the cottage, I thought of reading the novel, that I brought with me, and the next few hours went by me eating and reading the novel.

It was late in the evening when Zian came back, and we had our dinner and then we slept, we didn't do anything, as Zian was tired, but he was asking me to go to the mall road for coffee or to eat street foods, but I refused to go.

The next morning, we went to eat out in the restaurant, we then went to the madir and then Zian went to work. Days were passing like this and today it was the last day in Nanital.

"Zian, it is the last day, I'll miss this place," I said as I was looking out the window of our cottage.

"Yeah, so today we'll visit most of the places where we didn't go," he said and then went to the bathroom to get ready.

Firstly we went to the zoo, As we reached the zoo, we came across a lovely lake filled with ducks and white swans. We took a boat ride and fed the ducks some bread. It was lovely to see them float by our boat and eat the bread. there was a wide variety of animals, birds, and beasts that are kept in cages in the zoo.

He teased me, saying, "You've got the perfect 'penguin walk' for sure, but I hope you don't start demanding fish for dinner!" I shot him a mock stern look, "Oh, you never know, I might get a craving for some seafood!"

"I think hares are just like you," he said with a smirk dangling on his face.

"Why do you even think that, do I have big teeth that are coming out of my mouth or do I jump all around like them or do I have big ears," I annoyedly said.

"I think you don't know about Greek mythology," he grinned and then again start moving on the path.

What did he mean by that, I quickly googled, In mythology, the hare is the sacred symbol of Eros, the god of love. They, therefore, were seen as a symbol of the love that Eros can bless you with. Hold on did he call me love, nah nah nah, it's not possible.

We came out of the zoo. our cheeks were sore from smiling and laughing. It was a day full of joy, silliness, and unforgettable memories. And I couldn't help but feel grateful for having a husband who knew how to turn an ordinary zoo visit into a sidesplitting, comedy-filled adventure!

"Wow, the watermelon looks so tasty," I said looking at the vendor's stall.

"If you want I can buy it," he said and I gave a nod and then went towards the stall.

"I would like to buy the watermelon," he said then the vendor replied, "Choose it, sir," and then he looked at me, I should have known that, he can't buy a watermelon, the way he was looking at me was enough to know he can't choose.

He gave a pat on the watermelon, then said, "Give me this one," then the vender cut it into pieces put them in a box, and gave it to me.

"It's so good," I said taking a bite of it, "eat slowly," he said and then our driver came and we sat inside.

"Do you want some," I asked forwarding the box towards him.

"No, I don't want," he replied, "I was thinking that only," I said and continued eating my watermelon.

Then we came to paragliding, as Zian was interested in doing that, he tried convincing me but I said I don't want to.

Zian was flying high in the sky, like a bird, I was looking at him, As I stood there, my heart pounding, I watched Zian take flight in the vibrant sky, his silhouette gracefully soaring amidst the cotton-candy clouds. A mixture of awe and fear washed over me as I witnessed his adventurous spirit, contrasting with my own hesitance to take the plunge into the unknown.