Chapter 8

Zian's Pov

Whatever you say, I will bring the moon and stars
I'll turn these winds into these clouds
What a sight, what a feeling in my eyes
There is a river nearby, and there is a desert, yet why is there thirst?

I saw Trisha came hugged me, and she said, "You come every day in my dreams, in my memories
Why do you torture me like this, my love,"

"I too miss you, Trisha from your arms, from your hugs and everything," I said hugging her.

"This time I will not go away from you Zian I promise I will come back I'll steal you from the world, wait a while," she said and slowly started to go away. I woke up with a thud and realized I was dreaming about her.

I looked next to my side Siya also woke up, "You have tears in your eyes, did you see a bad dream," she asked tried wiping my tears I quickly yanked her hands away and said angrily, "Don't touch me, go away."

I saw she had tears in her eyes when she walked out of the room. I rubbed my face frustrated, what did I do, I went towards the bathroom to freshen up.

I went to the office and started thinking that how can I ask for forgiveness, I think I hurt her badly this time. I'm trying to move on from Trisha I don't talk or think about her, but that dream, made me go crazy, I don't miss her I was trying to be happy with Siya, I don't know what happened to me. 

It was night I came back to my room and saw Siya was not there, I checked in the bathroom but didn't find her. I looked everywhere she was found nowhere.  I was getting tensed by now, where is she?

I then knocked at Pihu's door, "Pihu, where is Siya, do you where is she," I asked her.

"Bhai, Bhabhi went to her house today in the morning," she told me.

"She hasn't returned yet," I asked her.

"Yeah, she asked Mom, to stay at her parent's house for some days," she said I nodded and came back to my room.

I frustratedly removed my tie and threw it on the bed, my life is fucked up, she didn't think before telling me that she going away, I called her she didn't pick up the call, I called her twice again she didn't.

This time I called her on her mother's phone her mother picked up the call, "Hello Aunty," I said nervously to her, "hello beta, aur kaise phone karna hua," she asked me then I said softly, "Aunty I was calling Siya her number was coming unavailable, can you give her the phone,"

"Haan beta, wait a minute," she said and within a few seconds I heard her "Hello"

"Are you angry with me," I said to which she replied, "No I'm not,"

"So why did you go away without telling me," I asked her.

"Why should I tell you," she said I understood that she is angry with me after what I did with her and she should be.

"Achw when are you returning," I asked her.

"I don't know," she said with no emotion.

"How will I live alone," I said and she sternly replied, "You have your whole family there, I think you are forgetting that,"

"But what about my wife, I'm missing her," I said with a smile on my face,

"I thought you wanted to live alone, and I don't think you want me there," she said and cut the call.

I felt bad I hurt her, As I lay on the bed, the emptiness of her side was a tangible presence, a constant reminder of her absence. The sheets, once warm from her body, now felt cold and lifeless. I missed her touch, her smell, and the sound of her breathing as she slept. The room was silent, save for the sound of my own breathing, which seemed to echo in the emptiness of the space around me. I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing, did she missed me, and if she was thinking of me as much as I was thinking of her. I was feeling so weird sleeping alone.

The next morning I woke up and after having my breakfast I directly made my way towards Siya's house, I was welcomed by her mother.

"Aunty, where is Siya," I asked looking here and there.

"She is sleeping beta, I'll go and wake her up," she said and was about to go when I stopped her and said, "Aunty, I'll go and wake her up, you take this poori sabzi ," she smiled at me and took me to her room.

I went inside and closed the door, she was sleeping peacefully in her bed and was cradling a pillow to her chest, and her mouth was partly open, looking so cute.

I sat next to her and tried to wake her up, "Siya wake up, it's 11:30 how can you sleep so much, wake up, now" I was speaking when she stirred in her sleep and then finally woke up.

"What are you doing here," she said in her sleepy voice when she woke up.

"Oh, I came here to take you back with me," I said to which she replied "I don't want to go back,"

"Alright I'll also stay with you here only," I smirked and looked at her shocked face.

"No you can't live here," she said pissed off.

"Why I can't akhir damad hai hum," I said while trying to stop myself from laughing after seeing her frown face.
(why I can't after all I'm the son in law)

"Achww you go and freshen up, you are smelling," I said to see her adorable angry face.

"Gettt losttttt," she screamed I quickly ran out of her room, she was horribly adorable.

"Arey damad ji, has anything happened or what," my mother-in-law asked me as she saw my terrified face.

"No Aunty, nothing happened, I just wanted to have a glass of water," I said politely and decided to go back into Siya's room. Within a few seconds, my mother-in-law brought me a glass of water.

I came inside and saw she was not there, and heard water flowing from the bathroom.

I looked around her room there was a photo frame in which she had a photo of her younger sister and Siya in the middle and their parents in the side.

And the room was quite girly, and there was a simple feminine beauty to her room that was reflecting her spirit, there was a study table it had some novels craft works and journals.

Interesting so wifey liked writing journals, I know it's not right to see someone's private things but I'm her husband I think I can see it or maybe I can't let be let's see what she wrote.

***
Vote and comment I'll highly appreciate it.