Chapter 39

Siya' pov:

The sun is setting on a July evening as I and Zian sit near the pool, sipping coffee and reminiscing about the past year. I can hardly believe that it's already been 12 months since I married him but as I look back on all of the memories I've shared, it feels like a lifetime.

As I take a sip of my coffee Zian takes my hand and looks deep into my eyes. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life," we say, our voice filled with emotion. "This past year has been the best of my life, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us."

I feel a lump form in my throat as I think about all of the ups and downs We've experienced together. There have been moments of joy and moments of sorrow, but through it all, I've stuck together and grown stronger as a couple.

As the last rays of sunlight disappear over the horizon, I and Zian embrace, holding each other tightly. I can feel his heart beating against mine, and I know that this is where we belong.

As I pull away from the embrace, Zian takes my hand and leads me inside, where a candlelit dinner awaits. The table is set with my favorite foods, and the room is filled with the soft glow of candlelight.

As I sit down to eat, I and Zian talk about our hopes and dreams for the future. I share stories from my childhoods, laugh at old jokes, and make plans for my next adventure together.

As the night wears on, I and Zian dance to my favorite songs, wrapped up in each other's arms. I feel so alive, so in love, and so grateful for the person who has chosen to share his life with me.

As the clock strikes midnight, I and Zian share one final kiss, sealing our love for each other for all eternity. And as I drift off to sleep, wrapped up in each other's arms, I know that this is just the beginning of a lifetime of love and happiness.

***

I and Zian are snuggled up on the bed together, watching a movie on a lazy Saturday afternoon. We were both wrapped up in blankets, my feet tucked under me as we lean against each other.

As the movie plays on, I find myself getting lost in the story, my eyes glued to the screen. But every now and then, I steal a glance at Zian, admiring the way the light from the TV illuminates our faces, casting a soft glow over our features.

I feel a flutter in my stomach as Zian leans in closer to me, his arm draped over my shoulder. I can feel the warmth of his body next to mine, and it sends shivers down my spine.

As the movie reaches its climax, I find myself gripping Zian's hand tightly, my heart racing with anticipation. And when the final scene plays out, we both let out a collective sigh, tears streaming down my faces.

"That was amazing," Zian says, turning to look at me with a smile.

I nod, feeling a sense of contentment wash over me. "Yeah, it was," I say, my voice barely above a whisper.

For a moment I just sit there in silence, enjoying each other's company. And then, without warning, Zian leans in and presses his lips to mine, sending a jolt of electricity through my body.

As we kiss, I feel a sense of euphoria wash over me, knowing that we are exactly where we are meant to be, with the person I am meant to be with. And even though the movie has ended, I know that my own love story is just beginning.

Vihaan was with pihu in her room, My baby is now four months old, when I went there I saw Pihu is sitting on the floor, playing peek-a-boo with Vihaan. He's giggling and cooing, his tiny hands reaching out to grab at pihu's face.

As Pihu covers her face with her hands, my son lets out a squeal of delight, his eyes widening with wonder. And when Pihu uncovers her face, revealing a wide smile, Vihaan erupts into a fit of giggles.